NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By default, it should be EVIL right?

WClo.gif

Orton's reaction was special.
Great spot.

More dumb indy stuff. I'm sure Cocaine Tony is contacting her.

Last edited:
Any of y’all call those wrestling hotlines back in the day?

#LowIQ on my part but,
In 1996, we got a new service added to our phone line that allowed us to make "free" long distance calls. (Meaning long distance was now included in our plan)

I figured 1-900 numbers were considered LONG DISTANCE calls so I called the WCW Hotline MULTIPLE times per day for about 3 weeks. Mike Tenay was on there too? Man I was calling that thing before school, when I got home from school, and then right before bed. They updated it multiple times per day. I WISH someone kept those recordings man.

Phone bill ended up over $1000. My father was PISSED at me. Then I explained why I did it and I think the phone company pardoned it.

They really doing Brock v Omos for WM?

The crowd totally died when they said that

re: WON Awards

- Ocean Spray is on fire.
- Mina Shirakawa being in the most improved running is a good look.
- Good to see our girl Syuri getting more and more love ( donmega donmega )
- I wonder when the last time Danielson/Sabre didn't win the Technician Award
- Booker of the YEar
- Not sure how WWE is worst promotion of the year but when people say, "These are fan voted awards" this is the type of stuff that I tend to reference as to why that claim is a half-truth
- Not sure who overrates Tyrus enough for him to be considered most overrated.
- Most underrated will continue to be the most underrated until he gets some significant wins.
'bout time 💯

Further thoughts on Taboo Tuesday:

The Quebecans were tag champs? Were they supposed to be an updated version of the OG Quebecan tag team with that guy that pinned Hogan clean? Hard hitting slugfest. Good selling by both sides. :lol: at the camera following Edge backstage and to the parking lot DURING the match.That was a terrible lock on the Crippler Crossface.
These new breed of wrestlers coming out in this era all looked the same man. Even Orton had that look.

The storyline where Kane gets Lita prgnant then she has a miscarriage was low class.

HBK's overselling in the championship match was laughable. It's understood he was hurt but this was selling on a nother level.

Shelton winning the IC belt off Jericho was pretty cool. Is he the wrestler witht he most consecutive years active still on the roster?

Now I know how and why Bischoff cut that terrible black died cut he had for years. Eugene was a terrible character.

Trish, Lita, Ivory and Jazz deserved so much better than this Diva's division.

Excellent Cage match between Orton and Flair. The respects given at the end was very nice from the Legend to the Legend killer. A real blood bath this one.

2.5/5 event but not bad for a Sunday all nighter

Back
Top Bottom