NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[Andrew Zarian via WOL] “The way it was alluded to me is that the programme will probably be Punk and Jericho in some capacity. I don’t know if FTR’s involved or the Jericho Appreciation Society is involved…He’s [Jericho] willing to make this work.”

Vs The JAS?

Oh joy!

[Andrew Zarian via WOL] “The way it was alluded to me is that the programme will probably be Punk and Jericho in some capacity. I don’t know if FTR’s involved or the Jericho Appreciation Society is involved…He’s [Jericho] willing to make this work.”

Vs The JAS?

Oh joy!

Lmao who asked for this?

Looks like the backlash is working

Despite rumors and speculation regarding WWE chairman Vince McMahon's influence on creative decisions, WWE president Nick Khan said this week that McMahon views Triple H as the unquestioned head of creative.

During an interview on LightShed Live (h/t Steve Carrier of Ringside News), Khan said McMahon sent a company-wide email, stating that Triple H is the "sole Chief Creative Officer, and that McMahon himself would not be seeking input on creative decisions."

Khan added the caveat that McMahon and Triple H have had a long working relationship, meaning McMahon's advice and expertise is available to Triple H at all times if he seeks it.

Charly leaving ESPN to enlist in the war on wokeness

giphy.gif

Meangene45 Meangene45 ihust1e ihust1e EYE tried to warn them

tonights raw is the why brock why and why trish why edition

if brock says anything other than he did it so the bAn can be lifted from him, wwe are morons

Back
Top Bottom