NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ft94RNQWwAA83v7

Top 10 all time wrestler tweet

Starkman could've been Carmelo in NXT or maybe even some LA Knight, but with both those dudes, there's no need for him in the Fed.

I had this whole rant I was typing up about what AEW could be doing, but let's be honest, none can care more than they do about their product. If this is the best they can do with their roster, then hey who am I to say there's more there. At least the boys and girls are getting some paychecks.

Title belt talk Tuesdays

Does any have the big gold belt? If so do you have the wwe shop one? I want the fandu belt just because it’s curved compared to the wwe shop which is flat.

Title belt talk Tuesdays

Does any have the big gold belt? If so do you have the wwe shop one? I want the fandu belt just because it’s curved compared to the wwe shop which is flat.

My friend has both, the Fandu is way better due to the curve.

You can curb your WWE shop plate by removing it, heating it up with a torch and curbing it against a stone pillar, just dont mess up!

Yesterday's Kings vs. Warriors playoff game reminded me of a piece of 💩 half-assed '90s WCW Monday Nitro show when Draymond Green stomped on Domantas Sabonis. It's too bad Draymond did a half-assed single stomp with one foot instead of a legitimate double stomp with both feet that Kevin Sullivan did as his finishing maneuver. It would have been better if Draymond emulated Sullivan thoroughly with his stomp.

Need is a bit of a stretch. What story is there to tell?

The premises of the episodes are mostly predicated on tragedies in pro wrestling over the decades, so it would make sense for them to tell about The Renegade's brief WCW career and the multitude of issues that precipitated his suicide.

They're just going to bypass his story because he will forever have the stigma of being a fake Ultimate Warrior that WCW stupidly came up with and he wasn't a household name.

Back
Top Bottom