NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I need to catch up on most of the WWE A&E specials from this season. I'll eventually get around to watching them retroactively with the On Demand feature with my cable.

But I did peep the one on The Iron Sheik when it was rebroadcast. And it was the funniest one ever out of all the episodes that ever aired because I laughed out loud and really hard with that one!

The Iron Sheik & Hacksaw Jim Duggan getting caught together in real life when they supposedly hated each other on TV will always be hilarious. I thought my friend was joking about it when he informed me about it in the '90s. That was proof that drugs and alcohol were a good way to work on race relations.

The crazy thing about the Colonel Mustafa gimmick was that they turned him Iraqi when he's Iranian. Iran & Iraq had bloodshed with each other in the past if I'm not mistaken. The gimmick was funny because he came back all pregnant and did the Bushwacker walk with the arm motion.

The Iron Sheik being the manager of The Sultan in 1997 before became Rikishi and exposed his big butt 2 years later in 1999 was just dumb.

Thanks for informing me about that one. That's interesting they're doing stuff about sports with the upcoming season. I saw some of the episodes from last season mostly on a retroactive basis with On Demand.

The Hulk Hogan one is interesting because most of the mainstream channels haven't aired stuff about it, whereas that Lorenzen Wright one has been covered by many channels.

9km06g4nhiva1.jpg

tna really put the belt on steve maclin lol somewhere jakkkson rykkker crying at an anti abortion rally

tna really put the belt on steve maclin lol somewhere jakkkson rykkker crying at an anti abortion rally

I haven't seen much of Maclin but I've seen people online say that his development in Impact has been impressive

I haven't seen much of Maclin but I've seen people online say that his development in Impact has been impressive
yea ofcourse tna is king at developing wwe wrestlers who have been released 🤣 I dont know whos to credit or if its just that talent has creative freedom but its a proven development system

Back
Top Bottom