NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm here to ask the same question again: why haven't the Women’s Champions switched belts yet?

Did HHH forget, and people are too scared to tell him? What is the logic?
No logic..

I'm assuming now they can switch the titles with Asuka as champion because Bel Air had a 400+ days run..

I heard Afternoon of Champions was really solid (except for Rhea/Nattie)..Wish I would've remembered it was during the day instead of at night..Had a ton of crap going on lately and haven't been in the headspace to focus on anything including 'rasslins..Gonna try to sit down and watch Raw on Monday to try to get me back in the swing of things..

IMG_6979.jpeg
IMG_6980.jpeg
IMG_6983.jpeg
IMG_6982.jpeg
IMG_6984.jpeg
IMG_6985.jpeg
IMG_6978.jpeg
IMG_6986.jpeg

Usos vs. THOTT and Solo at MITB.

Usos win THOTT blames Solo and Solos joins his brothers.

Codeman wins MITB.

THOTT solo dolo now faces Codeman at SummerFest and lose because he's all be his lonesome now.

#Cinema
Im wondering COULD they push this to Mania but it feels like if it ends at SummerSlam with Cody. Then they must have something for Roman that is bigger than the titles and if so it has to be some continuation w/o the titles and it calls Dwayne coming back to check him.

Shocked they had Bianca loose but not mad at it. She’s felt stale for some time now. I think a break could be good.

Iyo vs Asuka PLEASE!

why the **** is abadon and yuka sakazaki in aew fight forever?

with such a small roster to play why waste spots like that?

I'm here to ask the same question again: why haven't the Women’s Champions switched belts yet?

Did HHH forget, and people are too scared to tell him? What is the logic?
Remember how bad the last title exchange looked on tv? That’s probably the answer.

Wonder if Belair dropping the title means they are going the heel route with her and the street profits that’s been rumored for like a month now.

Wonder if Belair dropping the title means they are going the heel route with her and the street profits that’s been rumored for like a month now.
Not sure but despite how good she is as a face and fans response to her, I don’t see why they wouldn’t have her be heel sooner than later. They had to pull the trigger on Asuka with her gimmick change. Couldn’t have Belair beat her twice.

Back
Top Bottom