NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rough day for folks who hoped the Star Wars fan would run these dudes out of the territory

CM-Punk-Angry-Face-Eyes-AEW-Rampage-November-5-2021-WrestleFeed-App.png

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican @T0INE Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee noblekane noblekane I heard Bubba Ray talking a day or two ago about All In..He was saying the best thing Tony could possibly to is don't announce a single match on the card..His thought was that having everything be a surprise would make people enjoy the show even more..Would y'all agree with that logic?..Do you think it's a fun idea?

I think that would’ve been a good idea.

Like a wildcard card.

I think that would’ve been a good idea.

Like a wildcard card.
Stupid idea. Confirmed.
this is what they shoulda been doing all this time. its stupid to not atleast have taped segments of the elite and punk to be on both shows.

al so cm punk NEVER puts anyone over. this fued with ricky starks is gonna end up with punk on top. hes basically what cody rhodes use to be in aew.

What does it mean to put someone over from your perspective?

Stupid idea. Confirmed.

What does it mean to put someone over from your perspective?
putting someone over means win a damn feud against them or at the least get the better of them

cody rhodes never did that and cm punk hasnt yet

also i find it hilarious chris jericho can job to action andretti and bum *** rodderick strong but not his boys sammy and daniel garcia

Back
Top Bottom