NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican @T0INE @Bend_The_Knee noblekane noblekane I heard Bubba Ray talking a day or two ago about All In..He was saying the best thing Tony could possibly to is don't announce a single match on the card..His thought was that having everything be a surprise would make people enjoy the show even more..Would y'all agree with that logic?..Do you think it's a fun idea?

I think that would work with that fan base.

They already sold a record # of tickets.

Their fans are generally happy with what AEW gives then (unlike WWE), SO why not?

Wayward Son doesn’t hit the same when they come out to it every week. Should’ve been a one-off for that moment.

Much like Vince, TK doesn't understand moderation.

(See Dumb A** Orange Cassidy, Wheeler Yuta, and Dancing Daniel Garcia)

F2Q8FkkWwAAHg7I

What's the reasoning behind having Thunder Thighs drop the title? Thought she would take the title to London. Hasn't she been feuding with anyone recently as a build up to All in? Who will Cheetah face and will the build up from now till then be enough?

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican @T0INE @Bend_The_Knee noblekane noblekane I heard Bubba Ray talking a day or two ago about All In..He was saying the best thing Tony could possibly to is don't announce a single match on the card..His thought was that having everything be a surprise would make people enjoy the show even more..Would y'all agree with that logic?..Do you think it's a fun idea?
This is why you got to announce the card..

MJF V Adam Cole is the main event.. :rofl:

this is what they shoulda been doing all this time. its stupid to not atleast have taped segments of the elite and punk to be on both shows.

al so cm punk NEVER puts anyone over. this fued with ricky starks is gonna end up with punk on top. hes basically what cody rhodes use to be in aew.

Back
Top Bottom