NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
excalibur is trying not to make excuses for botches all the time now ill give him credit for that.

Wrestlers nowadays need to dress the part for their gimmicks. They seem to have forgotten this.
How am I supposed to take Yuta seriously as a bad *** hardcore wrestler when he's dressed in Skinny olive green Levi's and comfy adidas foam sneakers?
IT's like casual Friday's everday for some of these wrestlers.

Wrestlers nowadays need to dress the part for their gimmicks. They seem to have forgotten this.
How am I supposed to take Yuta seriously as a bad *** hardcore wrestler when he's dressed in Skinny olive green Levi's and comfy adidas foam sneakers?
IT's like casual Friday's everday for some of these wrestlers.

How would you style a tough guy wrestler in 2023?

Extra points if you don't use a leather jacket

MJF's title run has been pretty meh so far..Has AEW had a World title run be impressive since they started?..Seems like all their WHCs cool off after they get the big belt..

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican T0INE T0INE Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee noblekane noblekane I heard Bubba Ray talking a day or two ago about All In..He was saying the best thing Tony could possibly to is don't announce a single match on the card..His thought was that having everything be a surprise would make people enjoy the show even more..Would y'all agree with that logic?..Do you think it's a fun idea?

Back
Top Bottom