NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not allowed to bring that up

LOL WUT, the person on Twitter tweakin, 3 of the Top 4 Japanese Women Wrestlers in the world are in WWE at the moment. Who cares about NXT Sakura. The one that needs to be in WWE is Juhlia.

Womens wrestling is not behind in the USA, its at the point where its normal, it sucks like everything else that sucks, it can be good when everything else is good. Its just part of the show now.

And Rhea Ripley is the perfect choice to be the top Womens star in the business.

I bet that Surray chick is a solid worker. Didn’t seem like she had any type of IT factor at all, but probably came at a bad time in NXT too.

That video does nothing to prove any kind of point though :lol:

Would look goofy as hell trying to do that with Rhea/Bianca/Harlot/etc.

Sarray (About Your Damn Luck) was a good worker, but wasn't really connecting with the crowd. The Sailor Moon gimmick was dumb, though.

VPN is a method where you can change the location of your laptop, tablet, game console to access/use websites or apps you otherwise wouldn't be able to.

For example because I don't live in the States I can't use Hulu outright so I change my location on my laptop/PS5 to make it appear that I'm in the US allowing me to use the Hulu app.

Another example Netflix offers different content based on your location, so if you have Netflix US account and want to watch a show that is only offered on Netflix UK you can change you location to the UK login to your Netflix account and you will now have access to that show.

This videos explain in more detail how a VPN works.

I believe @Case used a VPN to watch Forbidden Door on FITE.

Yep that’s exactly what I do for most of the ppv’s. Paid 19.99 for All In.

giphy.gif
This reminds me, we never found out why Luchasaurus flipped.

Sarray (About Your Damn Luck) was a good worker, but wasn't really connecting with the crowd. The Sailor Moon gimmick was dumb, though.

She was struggling even before the typical WWE gimmick nonsense.

She never had the ring presence that the likes of Asuka, Kairi or Bad Io had where they made you care about them and their matches.

EYE will say she sent a couple women to Da Shadow Real with her bottom rope dropkick.

Back
Top Bottom