NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Finished the show just now..Overall it was a fun show. It did indeed tend to feel like a big Dynamite..I’d give it a 7/10..Too many no dq matches and wonky finishes..

Those upper deck seats never did fill up.. I way that show had more than 32. Too many empty seats and a huge chunk of seats blacked out..Kudos to Khan for lying about the numbers the way Vince does..

Given that Wembley Stadium seats 90,000 without floor seats and the numerous seats that were taped off for production reasons, 81,035 sounds about right.

Stupid WWE left so much money on the table when they put all ppvs on the WWE Network. They could have went years before it was mandatory that they needed to change that approach.

But AEW needs to lower the price if they are going to move closer to 8 PPVs per year.
As the consumer of the product, I do not care. This always bothers me when it’s brought up. They were not getting my $50 every month, or even 4 times a year for the big shows for that matter. They got me before at $9 a month and now at $99 a year. If there’s no deal involved I don’t want it.

Fired up All In. Fell asleep during last night during the Punk v Joe match :lol:

They can obviously still go but they just look old. They move slow so some of the timing of the spots looked off

Finished the show just now..Overall it was a fun show. It did indeed tend to feel like a big Dynamite..I’d give it a 7/10..Too many no dq matches and wonky finishes..

Those upper deck seats never did fill up.. I way that show had more than 32. Too many empty seats and a huge chunk of seats blacked out..Kudos to Khan for lying about the numbers the way Vince does..
did you take.points off the ppv because those seats never filled up? 🤔

“We’re told Punk viewed putting Perry in a chokehold as a way to neutralize the situation, as he’s a trained fighter and does not want to have to fight Perry.” danger style danger style

“We’re told Punk viewed putting Perry in a chokehold as a way to neutralize the situation, as he’s a trained fighter and does not want to have to fight Perry.” danger style danger style

"Punk then walked to his dressing room, got cleaned up, and spoke with AEW security. Punk, knowing that the situation was not good, asked them if it would be better for everyone if he left the building and was told that nobody was asking him to leave, but it might make things easier if he did. Punk agreed, left the building of his own accord, walked to his hotel, and ordered Nandos for some of the talent, whom he met up with after the show."

Was there a little kitten stuck in a tree that he saved too? :lol:

They're gonna have to lower that price point or find a model like WWE for that to work.

Hopefully it doesn't get to a point where it's monthly PPVs like WWE.

If it ever gets to that point they better start streaming them on MAX or something.
I'm ok with splitting $50 PPV's with some buddies and pw sharing but one every month is too much just for the sake of content. The quality of the events would drastically go down. Plus they already have special edition Dynamites in between PPV's already.
"Punk then walked to his dressing room, got cleaned up, and spoke with AEW security. Punk, knowing that the situation was not good, asked them if it would be better for everyone if he left the building and was told that nobody was asking him to leave, but it might make things easier if he did. Punk agreed, left the building of his own accord, walked to his hotel, and ordered Nandos for some of the talent, whom he met up with after the show."

Was there a little kitten stuck in a tree that he saved too? :lol:
Nandos :pimp: Maybe Jungle is just honing in on his Heel character too much?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom