NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What am I missing with Darby Allin? Outside of taking unnecessarily dangerous spots I don’t get it. And the fact that he’s done some **** things as a person makes me not like him even more.

MYRR update- I’m going to do away with most eliminations and use that $50 towards the winner of the Women’s Royal Rumble match..I won’t be doing 2 separate drawings for the pool..Your men’s # will also be your women’s #..So if you get #17 on the randomizer that’ll be your position in both RR matches..

Entrants left to send fees:
22stylez 22stylez
ii flash ii ii flash ii
robpzee612 robpzee612
gregzzy23 gregzzy23
thekillerj23 thekillerj23
King of Trash Style King of Trash Style
ihust1e ihust1e
franknbeans franknbeans

I’ve went over the paid list twice and I’m pretty sure I have everything correct..If you’ve been listed above and have sent your money then let me know..Trying my best to keep this organized..
What’s the buyin? $200?

Why not make the Wome's RR another category instead of removing most eliminations
I'm for that.. because I'm visualizing myself picking the most eliminations # and be salty..

angry-miz-girl-1.jpg.optimal.jpg

MYRR update- I’m going to do away with most eliminations and use that $50 towards the winner of the Women’s Royal Rumble match..I won’t be doing 2 separate drawings for the pool..Your men’s # will also be your women’s #..So if you get #17 on the randomizer that’ll be your position in both RR matches..

22stylez 22stylez
ii flash ii ii flash ii
robpzee612 robpzee612
gregzzy23 gregzzy23
ihust1e ihust1e
franknbeans franknbeans

I’ve went over the paid list twice and I’m pretty sure I have everything correct..If you’ve been listed above and have sent your money then let me know..Trying my best to keep this organized..

Too bad we didn't do this the year I had Asuka and she won. :angry:

I'm for that.. because I'm visualizing myself picking the most eliminations # and be salty..

angry-miz-girl-1.jpg.optimal.jpg
She made the montage not sure if y;all non blind people caught that
Go watch RAW or AEW for ugly people.
Nah, I have late 80's WCW for that
How would you suggest splitting the pot?..As of now it’s $350/$50/$50..
Take $50 out of the winner's pot. Hell if you wanna make it really fun. Have a winner for fastest elimination too

Thought Lethal was gonna break down before the bell rang. Wouldn’t even be mad.

NTRR-Pick which option you want:
Option A:
Men's RR Winner-$300
Men's RR Runner Up-$50
Men's Most Eliminations-$50
Women's RR Winner-$50??..

Option B:
Men's RR Winner-$350
Men's RR Runner Up-$50

Please vote so we can clear this up since it's only 2 1/2 days til the WWE Royal Rumble..
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican jshortt jshortt B Sox B Sox Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey degenerate423 degenerate423 22stylez 22stylez tennhouse2 tennhouse2 bigpat630 bigpat630 ii flash ii ii flash ii T0INE T0INE nice jahb nice jahb jaypesoz jaypesoz Peep Game Peep Game robpzee612 robpzee612 rwfanatic rwfanatic gregzzy23 gregzzy23 caleekicks caleekicks thekillerj23 thekillerj23 King of Trash Style King of Trash Style MVP MVP ihust1e ihust1e MajinZuub MajinZuub jaycruz. jaycruz. steeeeeeven steeeeeeven franknbeans franknbeans 1995 1995

22stylez 22stylez
ii flash ii ii flash ii
robpzee612 robpzee612
gregzzy23 gregzzy23
ihust1e ihust1e
franknbeans franknbeans

Got you by lunch tomorrow

Option A:
Men's RR Winner-$300
Men's RR Runner Up-$50

Option B:
Men's RR Winner-$350
Men's RR Runner Up-$50

Please vote so we can clear this up since it's only 2 1/2 days til the WWE Royal Rumble..
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican jshortt jshortt B Sox B Sox Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer 6 Rings G.O.A.T. 6 Rings G.O.A.T. FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey degenerate423 degenerate423 22stylez 22stylez tennhouse2 tennhouse2 bigpat630 bigpat630 ii flash ii ii flash ii T0INE T0INE nice jahb nice jahb jaypesoz jaypesoz Peep Game Peep Game robpzee612 robpzee612 rwfanatic rwfanatic gregzzy23 gregzzy23 caleekicks caleekicks thekillerj23 thekillerj23 King of Trash Style King of Trash Style MVP MVP ihust1e ihust1e MajinZuub MajinZuub jaycruz. jaycruz. steeeeeeven steeeeeeven franknbeans franknbeans 1995 1995

I’m cool with A since folks want another way to win some money.

Option A:
Men's RR Winner-$300
Men's RR Runner Up-$50

Option B:
Men's RR Winner-$350
Men's RR Runner Up-$50

B

Option A:
Men's RR Winner-$300
Men's RR Runner Up-$50

Option B:
Men's RR Winner-$350
Men's RR Runner Up-$50

4c8c60ce-d2c8-4cd1-80e3-93e35ad8687f_text.gif

Back
Top Bottom