NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure what this Pitch Black match is supposed to be or what’s going to happen, but the feud has definitely made LA Gear. Feel like they could pretty much put him in anything going forward. Give him MITB.

What’s on the menu for the rumble folks? I’m thinking of Poké to keep it a little healthier, but they are in San Antonio, so Tex Mex might be the move.

Shout out to the 97 rumble and Mil Mascaras for not “yobbin” for nothing.

Why not Taco Bell?
My streaks:

McDonalds - July 4, 2013
Burger King - even longer than that
Wendy’s - significantly longer than that
Taco Bell - mas significantly Longer than that

I ain’t touching those Tacos De Muertes. I live in Houston, so I got options for days much better than that. Might cook too. The grease in all foods cooked outside is ridiculous in this state.

Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee Blue Mamba Blue Mamba

20230120_212934.jpg

You havent even been to Maryland or Cali. What a new low, having to make up CAP disses because you have no material.

Merry Land is from him too.
Wow personal attacks. I’ve been your biggest supporter through lackluster promo after lackluster promo. It’s like watching Raw on a loop.

I’m done.

Da Hangmin/Yuta match from Rampage was very GOODT!

I'm intrigued by this AEW Originals vs. Ex-WWE storyline in the women's division.

Also watched the Sami interview with Ariel that pmatic pmatic posted and enjoyed that as well.

I live in Houston, so I got options for days much better than that. Might cook too. The grease in all foods cooked outside is ridiculous in this state.

I'm here too & yeah Houston food >
Too much authentic food. The only thing I haven't found is a real, real good pizza spot.

But yeah, I think I'm going to probably fry some wings too & pick up some Vietnamese eggrolls.

PO

Back
Top Bottom