NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What’s on the menu for the rumble folks? I’m thinking of Poké to keep it a little healthier, but they are in San Antonio, so Tex Mex might be the move.

Shout out to the 97 rumble and Mil Mascaras for not “yobbin” for nothing.
E3E2BED4-4D93-4DFF-B8E7-2333751FCD6C.jpeg
12C1BADE-C8CC-40C0-952F-ADAC1022CEAC.jpeg

PCM and handing out these cans to the homies.

Looks like

KO vs. Roman

Will close the show.

EDIT: And...

The Men's Rumble

Will open the show.

And the BIGGEST Spoiler of all...

There will be a musical performance by HARDY!!!!!!!

Now that we have a men's and women's RR, I've always felt the Rumble matches were enough to fill the show. ALL the other matches are always whatever to me.

Now that we have a men's and women's RR, I've always felt the Rumble matches were enough to fill the show. ALL the other matches are always whatever to me.

Yep.

At most it should be just a World Championship and then a secondary championship. Maybe a well built grudge match… but nothing more is needed (or wanted).

its funny how when punk first signed to aew the wwe cult was hating on cm punk and bringing up hooker t and rvd talking **** about him. now all a sudden wwe cult is back to being punk fans cuz he fought with the 3 guys who said no to wwe 🤣
That is what THEY do. Remember what THEY said about Codename Roads before but now he is their Savior. THEY also have bad mouthed all the women wrestlers who have left and joined A&W. When the time comes for the Old Bucks to sign with the E you'll see then do the same. These Kultamaniacs have no loyalty to the wrestlers just the brand. Disgusting.

Looks like

KO vs. Roman

Will close the show.

The Men's Rumble

Will open the show.

dwayne coming out to confront Thott

This is taking forever for me to figure out..For some reason I can't share the video of the randomizer straight from my phone to NT..It'll be just a couple more minutes guys..Sorry for the delay..

Ha, Seth Rollins scared of Punk, cause he knows if Punk comes back, Seth losing his spot and going to be surpassed like I surpass FellowchuckerMikey FellowchuckerMikey Who admits to still listening to what i have to say even though they claim its above them showing me how much control, no damage, I really have.

You ruined a great friendship we could have been best buds like Brad Maddox and Xavier woods

Looks like

KO vs. Roman

Will close the show.

The Men's Rumble

Will open the show.

garbage. mens rumble should go on last. now im gonna have to watch the replay

Back
Top Bottom