NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NTRT-Still waiting on 3 people..Ima be home by 2:30..I need payment or I’ll have to open the pool back up to fill spots..

NTRR-Pool is back open.. fx2 fx2 and 911392015 911392015 have been given first dibs on the 3 spots remaining..Whoever sends the $15 entry fee to [email protected] (and puts their NT screenname + NTRR in the notes) will get a spot..C'mon guys, I'm trying to get this done ASAP..If there is an open spot by 5pm then it'll just remain empty and we'll deal with it if that blank spot wins anything..

Reactions: fx2
Today marks 30 years since André the Giant passed away.

5abe4bc3c81d0.image.jpg
Don't know if y'all are awares or nots, but I saw Andre in Tenn. when I was around 4/5..

its funny how when punk first signed to aew the wwe cult was hating on cm punk and bringing up hooker t and rvd talking **** about him. now all a sudden wwe cult is back to being punk fans cuz he fought with the 3 guys who said no to wwe 🤣

Now this is how you start a feud..I really have liked what Sext has been doing the past 2 yrs..I still can't take him serious as WHC, but I'd absolutely love if he'd go get the IC title and keep a stranglehold on it..I'd be 1000% down for him to end his career as the greatest IC champion of all time..Let that man hold the belt for 2 yrs and be the gate keeper to the World title like a Savage/Perfect/Jericho/Miz..

roman and ko got legit beef with punk so rollins might have to wait in line if punk returns to the wwe

roman and ko got legit beef with punk so rollins might have to wait in line if punk returns to the wwe
They could sign Phil and have like 5 instant top level feuds ready to main event any PPV on the schedule..Honner should put aside the bs and give Punk a medium sized bag to come back..

NTRR-Pool is back open.. fx2 fx2 and 911392015 911392015 have been given first dibs on the 3 spots remaining..Whoever sends the $15 entry fee to [email protected] (and puts their NT screenname + NTRR in the notes) will get a spot..C'mon guys, I'm trying to get this done ASAP..If there is an open spot by 5pm then it'll just remain empty and we'll deal with it if that blank spot wins anything..

Punk sucks at wrestling. He’s a story teller, best done on a mic.

Be a manager. Call it a day.

Don’t ever want to see him struggling to wrestle anyone above 120 lbs again.

Ok, so we have 1 spot left.. ii flash ii ii flash ii , thekillerj23 thekillerj23 , or franknbeans franknbeans you still have a little time to claim the final spot..First one that pays gets it..

I still have to do the randomizer and make the official post for people's numbers..So we're running outta time..I ain't tryin to wait til the last second to have to do all this ****..If the final spot isn't claimed and PAID for by 5:30 then we'll have a blank spot..

Ok, so we have 1 spot left.. ii flash ii ii flash ii , thekillerj23 thekillerj23 , or franknbeans franknbeans you still have a little time to claim the final spot..First one that pays gets it..

I still have to do the randomizer and make the official post for people's numbers..So we're running outta time..I ain't tryin to wait til the last second to have to do all this ****..If the final spot isn't claimed and PAID for by 5:30 then we'll have a blank spot..

So is this the Sunday Night Heat jobber wrestle into the Royal Rumble?

27 minutes until the NTRR pool is closed and we'll be going with 29 entrants instead of 30..

Back
Top Bottom