NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As mentioned, stopped watching wrastling around the end of The Rock’s run. Lately, watching hella content with Booker T, be it his matches or podcast, interviews etc. I regret not seeing KING BOOKAH during his run :rofl:

But anyway, this **** right here is some real good stuff as far as what these new wrastlers are doing in the ring

I kinda fuxx with that LA Knight gimmick too.

Nah, I think putting the belt on Sami would have been an even bigger mistake than putting it on Cody. Nothing about Sami Zayn screams World Champ in WWE. Nothing whatsoever.

Shouldn't be view3d as two big mistakes by any stretch.
True, but all the investments they made in Cody booking wise just seems kind of flat to end it in that way. He hasn't lost since returning, won the royal rumble, and had the major pec injury with the comeback story as well tied in.

When you have the sale with Endeavor looming over this it just feels like a major audible to what they were building to imo. I could be wrong though and this is all building to something else but we shall see.

I'm interested in seeing how the crowd will react to Cody now.

So every world champ can’t start out being a lower/midcard guy? They have to be a main eventer from day 1? Cody IMO has built himself up enough and reinvented himself to be in a believable position of main eventer. Did he look out of place against Gunther? Against Roman? Not at all

0E059873-0574-4455-9180-5FF6D56A2BB2.jpeg

image0.jpg

As mentioned, stopped watching wrastling around the end of The Rock’s run. Lately, watching hella content with Booker T, be it his matches or podcast, interviews etc. I regret not seeing KING BOOKAH during his run :rofl:

But anyway, this **** right here is some real good stuff as far as what these new wrastlers are doing in the ring

I kinda fuxx with that LA Knight gimmick too.

I watched WM with lil cuz last night :rofl: watching Snoop Dog knock someone out was just what I needed to see. I think my lil cuz enjoyed my jokes as much as the matches :lol:

cody will probably never be THAT hot again.

they should have pulled the trigger.

i dont know if it was vince or pride or ego or endeavor keeping roman as champ but the wrong guy won.

and i dislike hoedy but they made him look like a legit stud

and all that interference was just dumb and NOT needed.

if rock comes out and challenges roman then were gonna have yet another year of roman holding belts hostage.

cody will probably never be THAT hot again.

they should have pulled the trigger.

i dont know if it was vince or pride or ego or endeavor keeping roman as champ but the wrong guy won.

and i dislike hoedy but they made him look like a legit stud

and all that interference was just dumb and NOT needed.

if rock comes out and challenges roman then were gonna have yet another year of roman holding belts hostage.
50 year old Dwayne is gonna be too busy making Moana and trying to backdoor another Black Adam movie to ever wrestle again.

Back
Top Bottom