Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, my best friend is the man where I'm from, and even he gets dispensary left overs. I've lived in 2 different states where it's legal and I've been to several dozens of different dispensaries, and yes, not all dispensary weed is created equal, but a good dispensary will have a large variety of bud, edibles, tropicals, and concentrates. A mere dealer can never compare to what a decent dispensary stocks. When I come to town the weed man buys from me.

Lol, my best friend is the man where I'm from, and even he gets dispensary left overs. I've lived in 2 different states where it's legal and I've been to several dozens of different dispensaries, and yes, not all dispensary weed is created equal, but a good dispensary will have a large variety of bud, edibles, tropicals, and concentrates. A mere dealer can never compare to what a decent dispensary stocks. When I come to town the weed man buys from me.
Dispensery left overs lol. You must be new in the game.
northern Cali/cotati/lake berryessa ..etc.. been supplying the whole damn USA with fire before this whole legalization dilemma.
Dispensaries are small fry homie. Most of the plugs here BEEN geting their product before dispensaries.

Idk bout u but I build close rapport with my plugs. Rather trust their product than dispensaries. That’s how you get the hook up.
Speaking of dispensaries, been getting stems in my **** lately. Not gonna blast the company but its way better when u get to eyeball your weight on scale from the hook up :wink:
I'm not a people person like that, but I let my built up history speak for my relationship. Good enough buyer gets discounts.

One of my plugs is a homie though.

Your loss for paying a tax on it.

Most people got weed grown for dispensaries.

You act live people aren’t doing it out here. Not everyone is on some rinky dink grind. With all these legal states you can get whatever you want you just don’t know the right people.

I’m not talking about bro with 10 pounds of outdoor in a turkey bag that’s not doing it.

The tax ain't **** when you can buy a good oz for $100, plus I'd rather support the legal marijuana industry.

I don’t know what’s in these new strains but some make sects great. Especially with the females :evil:

I haven’t had a dealer in a minute because the dispensary’s been keeping cool with convenience. But I swear my old dealer had better weed than most of these spots.
Just less variety but consistently fire where dispensaries can be hit or miss.

That said I’m on wax more now a days so dispensaries is more my go to.

Went back and got 2 more, smoked one and it burned a lot faster and didn't hit as hard. This is gonna be my new go to though. Crazy how smooth it hit too, i hit them hard and felt zero urge to cough.

Still illegal here. Still paying like 230 for an oz of some good and that stuff is nowhere near dispensary quality. Ive had the medical here and its def nice

Gotta go to DC for the FIRE tho. Its expensive out there too though

I've had all kinds of reactions but you won't EVER see me puke over some bud lol

can someone talk about the effect weed has on your gut/boo boo/etc.

can def relate to getting too high and having to throw up the last thing u ate on those last roach pulls :lol: (prolly the tobacco, im talking 3-4 blunts faced back to back)

or even worse vomiting off some mid

What r u doin in life that lets you burn 3-4 backwoods back to back? Kinda rapper life is this

Generally for your question, some of the medicinal side effects of weed are that it eases up nausea and increases appetite.

So 1 ur smoking waay to much tobacco with the weed, tryna stretch it out. And 2 it's grown with bad pesticide or fertilizer

This is why I stopped smoking blunts years ago. My entire family was tobacco smokers and the taste and smell of it is repulsive to me just off the amount of second hand I got as a kid.

IMO blunt ignition seems to be harsher on your throat as well, to speaking nothing of the extra ish going to your lungs.

I'd only vape or smoke papers.I highly recommend RAWs organic hemp rolling or pre-rolleds.

I haven't smoked a blunt in a long long time, but I do enjoy a cigar every few months
been strickly cones/papers, pipes and bongs these last few years
That Honolulu Haze I got is very relaxing

Tobacco ain't my jam. The 3 or 4 times smoking a black as a kid I got sick to.my stomach. Horrible feeling.

What r u doin in life that lets you burn 3-4 backwoods back to back? Kinda rapper life is this

Generally for your question, some of the medicinal side effects of weed are that it eases up nausea and increases appetite.

So 1 ur smoking waay to much tobacco with the weed, tryna stretch it out. And 2 it's grown with bad pesticide or fertilizer

My homie is the guy.... 1st off I barely cop off him cause he’ll have me too high.... I go to cop a 8th... and he’ll be rolling up 3 backwoods back to back... then he rolls 1.5s... damn near cigars... I just tell him I got things to do.

Smoked a cigar one time, vomited

Never again

I remember going to a cigar bar, smoked half a cigar on my way there sat down drunk a double shot of Makers Mark and was LIT.
Completely understood how older cats would smoke a cigar and nurse one drink all night and be good

1.5g in a blunt? Wow. I roll .25 in papers to make sure i don't get too high.

How do cats get a buzz off a cigar? You don't inhale it in your lungs do you?

That was my mistake, I thought you were suppose to inhale it.

Now I wonder what the point is, just letting the smoke sit in your mouth and blowing it out

Just like bud.

I like getting to know the bus on a level deeper than just the feeling. I like knowing which bud breaks down in a preferred way. Which bud rolls up nicely, tight but airy...too compact and now you can't really get a pull.

The homie who hit me with the gelato introduced it to me as an exotic bud (aka, gotta raise the price) but it seemed like facts cuz it was a pretty bud and smoked great. Got at him after that and it was back to non-exotic. This most recent cop from him was back on the "exotic" tip called Juicy Fruit O.G.

Really glad my first experience with "exotic" was the gelato cuz I'm not digging thjs juicy fruit. I looked up the bud prior to smoking and it was saying it'll be good for energy and focus, but it's had the exact opposite effect on me. Getting my stuck and ready to knock after a few hours. Beyond that I really hate the way it rolls up. Can't break it down properly and get the roll I need. It's rolling too compactly. No matter how I try to finesse the paper or freak it, there is always an area that is too compact to let the smoke flow.

Anyway, I need to cop a Vape ASAP.

1.5g in a blunt? Wow. I roll .25 in papers to make sure i don't get too high.

I put a lil over a gram in my cones when I pack em. Shoulda gotten me a lil scale to keep track

That was my mistake, I thought you were suppose to inhale it.

Now I wonder what the point is, just letting the smoke sit in your mouth and blowing it out

Yea you just fill your mouth with the smoke and blow it back out after a lil while
I've been smoking Swisher Sweet cigarillos for years before I started smokin' "real" cigars

You def get a buzz because it's a basically a big cigarette wrapped in a tobacco leaf so even holding the smoke in your mouth still gives you some potent smoke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom