Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst high was the weed capsule. Tapped out in traffic and TKO for 3 hrs in a parking lot.

Man, I swear those 50mg Crown Caps will have you more messed up than 100mg edibles. I took one before seeing Tomb Raider in theaters, felt it kick in about half way through th emovie and everything was cool. Got back home, smashed my girl, woke up in the morning to get ready for work and I could barely stand up in the shower. I swear it didn't wear off until 2 PM.

Looks like cbd oil is legal in TX, i may cop tomorrow.

Don't, CBD alone isn't going to get you high.

My boy said his thc vape pen was strong and i didn't believe him. Man that me had me so high so fast it didn't make any sense :smh:

Flower is legal too, been picking up eighths every couple of days recently
Uh, what city are you in? And you've been buying them from what store?

slaughterx slaughterx i know, i heard it reduces anxiety and relaxes you.

Uh, what city are you in? And you've been buying them from what store?

I'm in Fort Worth
I've copped CBD from 2 different spots
One from a whole in the wall cigar bar, and another from CBD USA or something like that

It burn just like reg herb, ish was STRONG. Small buzz but relaxing

I'm in Fort Worth
I've copped CBD from 2 different spots
One from a whole in the wall cigar bar, and another from CBD USA or something like that

It burn just like reg herb, ish was STRONG. Small buzz but relaxing
And those spots sold flower?

Just left my smoke shop and sure enough they had it. It was labeled low thc high cbd. It was 25.

Edit:
Copped a pre-roll for $7. It pulls very smooth, didn't cough once. Definitely mellowed me out and there was definitely a small buzz...

Last edited:
Just left my smoke shop and sure enough they had it. It was labeled low thc high cbd. It was 25.

Edit:
Copped a pre-roll for $7. It pulls very smooth, didn't cough once. Definitely mellowed me out and there was definitely a small buzz...

Yup yup, just left mine too. They didn't have any flowers left so had to settle for a preroll for $4

Haven't sparked it yet but it smells good.

IMG_20190723_172557.jpg

$4 :wow: man that is legit. Low key i like this more then a lot of weed highs I've experienced.
I'm in my perfect level right now. It's like a beer compared to liquor.

somebody in here lying or i gotta get out the southeast/school.

feel like i gotta take a tolerance break so i can have these type of highs again. i wanna be 16 seeing whole movies and **** in my head geeking :lol:

Last edited:
Man, I swear those 50mg Crown Caps will have you more messed up than 100mg edibles.
Co worker hooked it up with capsules. Never buy edibles at shops. Need 250mg and up.
Swear everybody and they mama still selling greenery out the whip here in Northern Cali.
They just not too educated on what they selling.
Asked the homie the other day what kinda strain he got..
homes said idk cuz... it’s fire lol

Imagine smokin weed in the streets without cops harassing...

Oh wait, I can :lol:

Canada FTW

Co worker hooked it up with capsules. Never buy edibles at shops. Need 250mg and up.
Swear everybody and they mama still selling greenery out the whip here in Northern Cali.
They just not too educated on what they selling.
Asked the homie the other day what kinda strain he got..
homes said idk cuz... it’s fire lol
I always ask before copping, but if i had to guess, I'd assume I'm being told anything.

I respect the I don't know answer lol

I always ask before copping, but if i had to guess, I'd assume I'm being told anything.
Idk bout u but I build close rapport with my plugs. Rather trust their product than dispensaries. That’s how you get the hook up.
Speaking of dispensaries, been getting stems in my **** lately. Not gonna blast the company but its way better when u get to eyeball your weight on scale from the hook up :wink:

Idk bout u but I build close rapport with my plugs. Rather trust their product than dispensaries. That’s how you get the hook up.
Speaking of dispensaries, been getting stems in my **** lately. Not gonna blast the company but its way better when u get to eyeball your weight on scale from the hook up :wink:

How you eyeballing it if you putting it on the clock? :lol:

I don't believe in God
Idk where u from but here in Northern California it’s always been the norm to purchase. You know your dealer, you know his product, open late night, prolly smoke whitchu and they weigh it in front of you. He might even give you 5$ off and extra gram or two cause you the homie.
You could even barter for some green as well. Once traded a zip for 500$ worth of fireworks.
Was super excited cause they opened a Dr Green Thumb dispensary five minutes away from my spot. Could not find no fire under 50$ An 1/8. Disappointment and I ****s with cypress hill tough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom