Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pipes ain't worth it IMO. Tried it, was a pain to clean, now all the smoke taste bad.

Plus, them hits too harsh for the kid.

Bong's decent thoufh. Never owned one. Back when I was in trade school, had a homie hook up a make shift vape...
Bong, small mesh screen on top of bowl, heat gun.

Rolling up a whole gram seems wasteful to me. If you smoking fire, you gonna be good half way through it...just burning the rest for fun.

Wish i could get in on this weed business that's about to boom. **** would be love. Gotta figure out how.

Today's weed is waaaaaaay stronger than it was 20 years ago ..

Smoking a spliff of Reggie for the first time is waaaaaaay different than cheifing on some Blue dream x La confidential hybrid..

I seen dudes throw up of the Cali bud...

I'm not a smoker. I smoked 2 blunts back to back and threw up all over my girls place.
I was just laying in bed spewing projectile vomit everywhere. I prefer edibles cause this new age weed too much. :lol::lol:

That alcohol and salt works everytime

If bongs weren't priced wild I'd be willing to get a real good one with the ash catcher and all of that
Did convert my old solo hookah joint into a bong, ish was real good till it broke smh

Used to be heavy into glass back in the day. Used to have a Toro double circ perc tube that was a ****ing beast. Still regret selling it when I stopped smoking for a while.
411F15D5-9418-48F1-9BC3-9A2D21E3A975.jpeg

Still have some nice pieces. I’ll post more pics when I get home from the gym.

Ive always rolled mine fat but I get smoking mosquitoes especially if you're on the go.

I have a Chinese bubbler I use with my vape. You can get a lot for your money going Chinese. I got mine off dhgate where there's a ton to choose from. The main thing is avoiding painted pieces and bad sellers.

some of the medicinal side effects of weed are that it eases up nausea and increases appetite.
Decreases appetite as well. Burning helps with my gout. Haven’t had a flare up since Feb.
I'm not a smoker. I smoked 2 blunts back to back and threw up all over my girls place.
I was just laying in bed spewing projectile vomit everywhere. I prefer edibles cause this new age weed too much. :lol::lol:
lol. Wifey threw up in the rental in Seattle after burning. Cleaning that **** is a B. Hopefully you got great rest. NorthWest got fire fire. Sometimes Better than Cali

$50 for a eight?? I’m gucci b. Nyc streets filled with these smart cans in assorted flavors for $50-$75. They’re buns

man i used to have an illadelph platinum label beaker, mf would eliminate me every time i lit up. couldnt remain body bagged off it so i had to let it go. still miss it like a mf tho

lol. Wifey threw up in the rental in Seattle after burning. Cleaning that **** is a B. Hopefully you got great rest. NorthWest got fire fire. Sometimes Better than Cali

Im going in Sept. Cant wait to try the bud, ive never been west.

Btw yall got me geekin in here. Im rollin up .85 at least when i smoke blunts. Trying to move back to joints and off the tobacco though.

I got a homie that rolls up 15 1.5 G blunts on work days and we will sit there and smoke 5 within 2 hours. Im talking lavarock, crazy bud, hash, etc. hes the reason my tolerance is dumb high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom