Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

1.5g in a blunt? Wow. I roll .25 in papers to make sure i don't get too high.

pinner.jpg

can someone talk about the effect weed has on your gut/boo boo/etc.

can def relate to getting too high and having to throw up the last thing u ate on those last roach pulls :lol: (prolly the tobacco, im talking 3-4 blunts faced back to back)

or even worse vomiting off some mid

Never vomited or had stomach problems due to weed. The most I can recall is having weed smelling boo boo after eating brownies.

Wish they would hurry up and make weed legal on a Federal level for all 50 states!

im saying.

but if trump gets re elected 2020 i dont see it happening no time soon

wish the south would make it legal already. Seems like all the states are up north and in the west.

Outdoor for $25 had to try it due to the name.>D
Didn’t disappoint for 19% smells like pineapple & cottage cheese. :smokin

7A4CDB92-A995-42CD-9ECD-E742E3FE2E60.jpeg
All you hear at the shops. U got 20 dolla 1/8s? Got some gushers for a dub other day. You can find deals but it takes a lil lot of homework. I’ll screen shot some new premium strain off weedmaps and Check every week if it’s selling. By the end of the month they’ll discount it.
Would yall risk having stuff shipped to you across the country? They say its safe and discreet
thats fed time bruh. Be careful.

Yea yall are right its probably not worth it. Its not like im out here dry.

Even though it surely happens daily i dont need to be risking it

All you hear at the shops. U got 20 dolla 1/8s? Got some gushers for a dub other day. You can find deals but it takes a lil lot of homework. I’ll screen shot some new premium strain off weedmaps and Check every week if it’s selling. By the end of the month they’ll discount it.
Bargain Tactics are always appreciated over here.:lol:

That fast? I guess "new" strains constantly popping causes this with what stands out becoming the new it strain to smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom