Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 years ago when I was in college in the south, one of our roommates who is from LA would have stuff from LA shipped to him. Did it for at least a year, no issues.

Well, buddy had some sent to him one time just when folks was getting back for the summer. Problem was...he wasn't home to accept the package. Bigger problem? He went to the facility to pick up the package. They was waiting on him.

He managed to avoid jail time though.

Yo please help. I'm visiting Columbus Ohio from Toronto Canada. It's way diff here can anyone pm me

10 years ago when I was in college in the south, one of our roommates who is from LA would have stuff from LA shipped to him. Did it for at least a year, no issues.

Well, buddy had some sent to him one time just when folks was getting back for the summer. Problem was...he wasn't home to accept the package. Bigger problem? He went to the facility to pick up the package. They was waiting on him.

He managed to avoid jail time though.
While playing fb in TX we always had shipped sent via fed ex/ups. But then this was when dvd and vcrs we’re still around.

If weed is legal in the nations capital, I don’t understand why it’s not legalized federally. Everyone wants weed decriminalized; Blacks, Whites, Asians and even red necks. Hurry up Trump!

I've had $50 worth of Sour Diesel shake that I've been hitting daily. I really enjoy a good sativa in the mornings before I go into the office. It perks me up and helps me connect with people and maintain my professional relationships. I tend to veer on the aloof and antisocial side so this sort of balances me out so to speak.

The homie jus came home off 8 for some loud from cali to mass. Soon as he grabbed the box off the porch they was on him. Be safe tho.

That's so ****ing whack that he did 8 years

Not bad for 25. If you know ARC than you know
1FFD9170-64A8-43C8-A126-CEBF9F25CDFE.jpeg

How you gonna judge smerican bud culture off ohio lol
Haha. Na I been here a lot of time man. Spent a few years growing up in Pittsburgh as well.

I promise you , Canadian weed culture >> USA. From anyway you look at it. Producing, consuming, legality, etc. And I am not dissing. Jus sayin. Just like Netherlands >> anywhere else

Haha. Na I been here a lot of time man. Spent a few years growing up in Pittsburgh as well.

I promise you , Canadian weed culture >> USA. From anyway you look at it. Producing, consuming, legality, etc. And I am not dissing. Jus sayin. Just like Netherlands >> anywhere else

Outta your mind. I been to Amsterdam and Toronto and northern Cali bud >>>>> anywhere in the world. Hell bud from Oregon and Washington are better also.

Burning some quantum kush atm. :smokin and some silverback gorilla for later tonight before bed.

Could you go into detail?

Outta your mind. I been to Amsterdam and Toronto and northern Cali bud >>>>> anywhere in the world. Hell bud from Oregon and Washington are better also.

Burning some quantum kush atm. :smokin and some silverback gorilla for later tonight before bed.
Not even close my dude. You are comparing strains, im talking culture. What good is fire weed if u can't even burn in a park or on the ocean or on a sidewalk? Totally different things. Strains vary across the world

And you are talking Toronto to the west coast. Let's not forget BC and Vancouver in Canada's west coast

Not even close my dude. You are comparing strains, im talking culture. What good is fire weed if u can't even burn in a park or on the ocean or on a sidewalk? Totally different things. Strains vary across the world

And you are talking Toronto to the west coast. Let's not forget BC and Vancouver in Canada's west coast
I smoke at the dog park sometimes while my dog does her thing. Nobody cares anymore

my "friend" told me he sends **** in the mail all the time

idk how he's still have freedom

Insulated double or triple vacuum sealed packages can make it through the mail no problem. Deliver it via USPS and you're golden, preferably to a PO box.

But I don't know anything about that

props for joe carter and Ben Johnson but Greenery, nah. Hella trippin lol
The Pacific west (CA,ORE, WA) changed the game. damn near supplied the 50 states with gas and pushed that line.

Hmm. I just saw an interesting comment on a YouTube video about wild salvia trips. people said it's closest thing you'll experience to dying. One dude said that it should be given to people that are social because one you get that close to death, you'll definitely want to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom