Nuclear-Strength Weed sending kids to the hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally made an implosion marble pendant that I deemed worthy of keeping.

0-4.jpg

i agree to an extent but I don’t know about legal coke dope or meth
the hard drugs I have a problem on them being legal

are both you guys for legal hard drugs ?

adduction has no color creed or race that’s a road you don’t want to go down on

I want to talk about this deeper.

Why do you think the (man created) LAW should have the ability to regulate when/if/how much man should be allowed to participate in Drug Usage?

Why do you think the (man created) LAW should have the ability to regulate when/if/how much man should be allowed to participate in Drug Usage?

i not going to question the law but i'll tell you why i don't support hard drugs becoming legal
i personally would not like drugs like cocaine or especially heroin & meth to be legal

i had 2 life long friends start with pot we all started at the same time but 2 years in from when we all started smoking they graduated to first acid then pills later came coke and then heroin became their drug of choice
both of them did every drug you can think of before becoming heroin addicts

i knew never to touch coke pills (unless i cant sleep) or heroin
i clearly remember my "friend" telling me to try heroin
that i wouldn't get addicted

i also remember his family kicking him out the house and he was so desperate for money he started to sell his *** on the street
no joke
my other friend didn't go that far but still had a hard time and still does hard drugs
i have another friend whos a crack and coke head and still in 2020 is smoking crack

i have always been around people like this for one reason or another
but from seeing how they act and what they had to do to get money for hard drugs made me never touch any of it

i believe hard drugs should be illegal unless its for pain and used in a medical setting not for recreational use
and of course you can get addicted to pain meds

i don't have a problem with acid mushrooms or other psychoactive drugs if their regulated
but their just as dangerous

i haven't done acid since 1995 and i haven't had a drink since 2007
i wish liquor was illegal because my father was a drunk

but i could be considered a marijuana junkie from the way i smoke pot
so i don't judge anyone because i'm no better

i also do agree that marijuana is a gateway drug
i just knew not to try anything else

if someone wants to do hard
i don't care get addicted destroy your life and the people around you
just keep that crap a distance from me

but i do think hard drugs should be illegal
for the reason i posted above

hope this answers your question because i got nothing else to add

Last edited:
i not going to question the law but i'll tell you why i don't support hard drugs becoming illegal
i personally would not like drugs like cocaine or especially heroin & meth to be legal

i had 2 life long friends start with pot we all started at the same time but 2 years in from when we all started smoking they graduated to first acid then pills later came coke and then heroin became their drug of choice
both of them did every drug you can think of before becoming heroin addicts

i knew never to touch coke pills (unless i cant sleep) or heroin
i clearly remember my "friend" telling me to try heroin
that i wouldn't get addicted

i also remember his family kicking him out the house and he was so desperate for money he started to sell his *** on the street
no joke
my other friend didn't go that far but still had a hard time and still does hard drugs
i have another friend whos a crack and coke head and still in 2020 is smoking crack

i have always been around people like this for one reason or another
but from seeing how they act and what they had to do to get money for hard drugs made me never touch any of it

i believe hard drugs should be illegal unless its for pain and used in a medical setting not for recreational use
and of course you can get addicted to pain meds

i don't have a problem with acid mushrooms or other psychoactive drugs if their regulated
but their just as dangerous

i haven't done acid since 1995 and i haven't had a drink since 2007
i wish liquor was illegal because my father was a drunk

but i could be considered a marijuana junkie from the way i smoke pot
so i don't judge anyone because i'm no better

i also do agree that marijuana is a gateway drug
i just knew not to try anything else

if someone wants to do hard
i don't care get addicted destroy your life and the people around you
just keep that crap a distance from me

but i do think hard drugs should be illegal
for the reason i posted above

hope this answers your question because i nothing else to add
Portugal would like to have a word with you.

they should just make a real life hamsterdam like the size of a few states. The people who are anti drug and are civilians to the streets would be seperated and they would t have to deal with the problem. which is kinda fair if they’re not participatin. A nd the users and police and dr.s and counselors and others who want to help can work in hamsterdam. Both sides satisfied.

they should just make a real life hamsterdam like the size of a few states. The people who are anti drug and are civilians to the streets would be seperated and they would t have to deal with the problem. which is kinda fair if they’re not participatin. A nd the users and police and dr.s and counselors and others who want to help can work in hamsterdam. Both sides satisfied.
And if the poor and disenfranchised who are disproportionately targeted by drug laws and don't have the financial means to relocate don't already live there, then what's your plan?

Sounds like it'd be a great place for tourists, but does nothing to solve the actual problem in America.

For the same reason that the law regulates murdering other citizens.

Hamsterdam worked on Television and it appeared to be this genius idea that solved a major problem.

It’s real life application just isn’t possible in this country.

We’re talking about basically state sponsored and sanctioned crack parties on the scale of small cities? And tax dollars are going to be allocated to that with the belief that if we keep the hardcore drug use there, the problem will be contained and resolved? Nah.

Too many other factors come into play. How would the drugs enter? Who is allowed to sell them, who is covering the cleanup and maintenance costs. Suppose there’s any HIV outbreak due to shared needle usage and the people in hamsterdam want to leave and seek safety outside of the crack party zone.

F no lol! But again when they implemented this on The Wire I’ll admit that I did entertain the thought that it could work.... maybe in Portugal or something where they’ve been committed for quite some time now to the rehabilitation of hardcore drug users. They’ve apparently had extremely positive outcomes there.

Last edited:
Sounds like it'd be a great place for tourists, but does nothing to solve the actual problem in America.
that’s the thing. It will never be solved. I know the hamsterdam thing is far fetched. I was just saying something. I don’t know the answers. I just know then the attitude is to tighten up people in the streets don’t stop, just resort to more drastic measures

Portugal would like to have a word with you.

Let’s see if this works https://www.courthousenews.com/oregon-voters-back-bid-to-decriminalize-hard-drugs/

by the way I’m also for drugs like ecstasy and Molly that are kind of the same thing if I’m correct that can work in a setting where a breakthrough can happen for somebody that had trauma or dealing with issues of mental illness

We got a mini one here in Boston called methadone mile :lol:
Its always been an area where a bunch of users were at and now it’s regulated by the cops. There will be a huge group of like 70+ junkies all huddled up, doing their thing, with feds 30 yards away. it’s crazy to see

If anything we can all agree that legalizing drugs isn't a cut and dry operation and there is no perfect solution. I'd like to say that we should legalize everything but regulate it so that whatever is being taken is "safer" but to be honest I am only making a wide assumption that drugs can be "tuned down" and make safer so I could be hundreds of miles from making any kind of logical assessment.

been rolling up way more lately, vaporizer not hitting like before might have to get a new one

been rolling up way more lately, vaporizer not hitting like before might have to get a new one

My Mighty still pulls hard everytime!
Out of curiosity I did roll up the other night and it just seemed to couchlock me more than vaping.
Combustion seems to be a heavier high depending on the strain also. Didn’t realize how much weed I save when vaping instead. A tiny bit of flower goes a long way as compared to filling a blunt roll.

yeah, im thinking about getting a crafty+

tbh tho even with the joints I just take a couple hits and kill it, one joint can last me about a day and a half dependening its just the smell after that im trying to avoid.

can you every day carry the mighty? sugafree sugafree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom