NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

Most sizes were available for the 7 gold pack and 3lab5 when i was there at 2pm. 

I decided against the line. Im too old for that. I got that bad back ya know. Although i think im going to go tomorrow and grab the gold pack if there's still sizes available i can work with.

I went before my meeting. Had time to kill. 90 min wait tho smh. A few ppl cut and the guy ahead of me was saying how his pair is garanteed cuz he knows a worker there (the blk chick in the blk/white flight sweater and steel 10's). Homie even tried to ask for the kicks today LOL. Hope it doesn't go that route

I went before my meeting. Had time to kill. 90 min wait tho smh. A few ppl cut and the guy ahead of me was saying how his pair is garanteed cuz he knows a worker there (the blk chick in the blk/white flight sweater and steel 10's). Homie even tried to ask for the kicks today LOL. Hope it doesn't go that route
I hope dude gets hit by a bus!!!

wait so they have only 1 line for both raffle and people that WANT to go inside the store? LOL and only 1 person doing the raffle ... *facepalm*

You can bet your *** those minimum wage employees will do everything they can to rig the raffle. 

wait so they have only 1 line for both raffle and people that WANT to go inside the store? LOL and only 1 person doing the raffle ... *facepalm*
There was a single line to WAIT FOR A RAFFLE that was at least 100 people long & moved 5-10 people every 5-10 minutes. I waited like 45 minutes and was about 30 from even being let in. Some of us actually have to work. Once you got in the store, you had to wait another 20+ people FOR A RAFFLE TICKET.

First & last time I ever deal with that again.

There was a single line to WAIT FOR A RAFFLE that was at least 100 people long & moved 5-10 people every 5-10 minutes. I waited like 45 minutes and was about 30 from even being let in. Some of us actually have to work. Once you got in the store, you had to wait another 20+ people FOR A RAFFLE TICKET.

lol dam bro.. what time was this at? only time i waited that long on a raffle line was for the Breds/Prelude 4s/3lab5/oregon Foams at a HoH ... Goodluck

Last edited:

lol dam bro.. what time was this at? only time i waited that long on a raffle line was for the Breds/Prelude 4s/3lab5/ oregon at a HoH ... Goodluck
Ha I left halfway through... had to get back to the office, couldn't wait another hour.

I got there around 1:15 and peaced around 2. Line was just as long behind me when I got there. Figured most were going during there lunch hour & would of been done/gone by then.

You can bet your *** those minimum wage employees will do everything they can to rig the raffle. 

Foot Actions are shady all over . I enter a number of raffles and have never won a thing. When the ones near me have anything valuable like the Bel Airs for example I am told they are only getting kids sizes which proves to be a lie or we only had a one day raffle on Wednesday and not Thursday. It got to the point I called corporate up. I can only imagine a $1000 shoe going through the store. SMH

Unfortunately, the sneaker "game" caters to the young and dumb, the dudes who spend their net worth on shoes 
roll.gif
. Imagine spending hours in a line, and losing real money, just to buy some kicks. 

Let the broke folks go broke. Because, that is essentially what you're dealing with when it comes to Jordan's, broke folks (for the most part).  

lol dam bro.. what time was this at? only time i waited that long on a raffle line was for the Breds/Prelude 4s/3lab5/oregon Foams at a HoH ... Goodluck
gsp right? Slowest raffle ever. Skipped that **** though and won two raffles that day :pimp:

Unfortunately, the sneaker "game" caters to the young and dumb, the dudes who spend their net worth on shoes :rofl: . Imagine spending hours in a line, and losing real money, just to buy some kicks. 

Let the broke folks go broke. Because, that is essentially what you're dealing with when it comes to Jordan's, broke folks (for the most part).  
there are ppl that make good money off of shoes and ppl making 100k plus who still line up for kicks just due to the love of the shoe

there are ppl that make good money off of shoes and ppl making 100k plus who still line up for kicks just due to the love of the shoe
You know what I call a dude that makes 100k and lines up with a bunch of kids, lowlifes, and a few decent people?  A moron. 

That's me though.

No sense in risking your life, because that is what you are doing when you line up, to be down with "team retail" if you're bringing in a handsome salary. 

To each his/her own though. 

You know what I call a dude that makes 100k and lines up with a bunch of kids, lowlifes, and a few decent people?  A moron. 

That's me though.

No sense in risking your life, because that is what you are doing when you line up, to be down with "team retail" if you're bringing in a handsome salary. 

To each his/her own though. 
hahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: man that's hilarious. How is standing in line risking your life?

took an hour and 40mins for me to get into the store for a raffle ticket :x
there was so much line cutting, an entire class of kids just stood near the front of the line and "merged" into it as they started letting more people in :smh:

took an hour and 40mins for me to get into the store for a raffle ticket
sick.gif

there was so much line cutting, an entire class of kids just stood near the front of the line and "merged" into it as they started letting more people in
wow just now? dam i told my cousin to hit it up but i dont want him to deal with alla that BS lol

took an hour and 40mins for me to get into the store for a raffle ticket :x
there was so much line cutting, an entire class of kids just stood near the front of the line and "merged" into it as they started letting more people in :smh:
You shouldve joined in. I respect the line as long as the people in the line respect the line. If ppl start skipping and nobody says nothing u best believe im going right along with them

Back
Top Bottom