NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

Same description as black/gold raffle, they didnt take down your sz. They just call you if you win and ask what sz you want. I think that's how they do it in NYC, NJ raffles ask you what sz you want when you get your ticket.
It says in the details,  February 15th to purchase your pre-selected size, so I think it's safe to say that they will take down your size. Unless they change it which is also noted that it "may be subject to change" so idk, but are people really going to be camping for tickets and do they last a while ? Cause I'm planning on making the trip at around 1-2 in the afternoon on Tuesday for a ticket for the black/red 1s.

I'll see how the line is, if its nuts imma keep my *** home lol
You think it'll be bad though ? On a Tuesday ? I was thinking that from 10-2 or 3pm it wouldn't be that bad, school/work hours, I could be wrong but I'm hoping that I'm not lol

Is it one shoe for one day and the other for another day? Or both days for both shoes?
Both day both shoes i believe.
You think it'll be bad though ? On a Tuesday ? I was thinking that from 10-2 or 3pm it wouldn't be that bad, school/work hours, I could be wrong but I'm hoping that I'm not lol
These won't be as crazy as blk/golds... but on the other hand bred 1s will have the masses coming.

pg 23
pimp.gif

These won't be as crazy as blk/golds... but on the other hand bred 1s will have the masses coming.
my thoughts exactly. the resellers and they mothers/aunts/grandparents will be there at 9am. the office ppl will pass by on their lunch time and leave the line when they see they wont have time to eat lunch/ be late to work. the passer-bys will ask what's the line for, hear the shoes sell for 350 but retail at 140, and hop online. then there are the new 15 year ole jordan fans who will "camp" for the taxi 12's. nyc is funny at times lol. i can expect to see the same 40-50 heads FOR SURE tuesday

Last edited:

Oh I know how much hype is behind these 1s, but I'm just being optimistic, like the '88 3s that released on a weekday as well were quite easy to get. Of course that wasn't in a city like NYC and it was online but I can hope lol.

my thoughts exactly. the resellers and they mothers/aunts/grandparents will be there at 9am. the office ppl will pass by on their lunch time and leave the line when they see they wont have time to eat lunch/ be late to work. the passer-bys will ask what's the line for, hear the shoes sell for 350 but retail at 140, and hop online. then there are the new 15 year ole jordan fans who will "camp" for the taxi 12's. nyc is funny at times lol. i can expect to see the same 40-50 heads FOR SURE tuesday

Hmm, it's for raffle tickets though, not guaranteed pairs, so I don't think it's that serious to be there on time unless there are only like 100 raffle tickets available which I hope isn't the case.

Get there around 11am you'll be fine.. this is coming from somebody who waited about a half hour for the Golds 

i can't be down there til like 11 anyway. i'll give it a shot, and yes, you'd be surprised how many ppl will bring heads just for a shot, lol

Good thing I checked here; I was gonna go there like 3 and try for a ticket lmfao I might as well leave in like a hour now

i like tuning in to see how long these lines are... i hope for you guys waiting they have more than 1 person doing it today

I think it starts at 10am so I don't think they even open the doors yet... I don't get why you'd go early for just a raffle... smh

Thanks for the update on the line.  Hopefully it'll quiet down

I think it starts at 10am so I don't think they even open the doors yet... I don't get why you'd go early for just a raffle... smh

Thanks for the update on the line.  Hopefully it'll quiet down
I ain't lining up for a raffle ticket. But as far as why this early c'mon, there could many reasons. Maybe you just got off work or maybe you have someplace to be later and this is the only time you can do it. The better question is why are people lining up for a raffle PERIOD. LOL

i have class at 10 i thought i would just be 20 min late or so but i couldn't wait an hour plus it's like 17 degrees out there

Back
Top Bottom