NYC - 34Th Footaction Will Officially Sell Jordan Brand Items Only.

thats what they want you to think :nerd:

:lol: thanks for saving me the trip

you could be right

i'm a call the store again and try some social engineering

just called again and i got the manager on the phone and he said only weekends for retro releases

it could be b.s.

i also know the managers voice so it could be true

Last edited:
I stopped by earlier but nothing new. A few leftovers in scattered sizes. They got more of the grand opening shirts if anyone was looking....

I'll stop by next week and see what the fuss is about. 
For me it's been a blessing to get stuff I missed out from the last year at retail in my #TBF squatchNT sizes. LOL THe Blk/Red IV's I wanted since RD but wasn't going to pay over retail and had pretty much accepted the fact I wasn't gonna be getting them and BAM they show up at FA23.

Black/red?
nerd.gif
I saw the Blk/Gold and few other colors but can't say for sure they had the Blk/Red...

I'll stop by next week and see what the fuss is about. 
For me it's been a blessing to get stuff I missed out from the last year at retail in my #TBF squatchNT sizes. LOL THe Blk/Red IV's I wanted since RD but wasn't going to pay over retail and had pretty much accepted the fact I wasn't gonna be getting them and BAM they show up at FA23.
How often are they going to be releasing stuff? I know it runs out after a while. There is only one I want and I'm starting to believe I have to let the dream go. I'd hate to go down there and ask questions and staff is going to treat me like I started paying attention and buying kicks last month. Those dudes are the worst. 

How often are they going to be releasing stuff? I know it runs out after a while. There is only one I want and I'm starting to believe I have to let the dream go. I'd hate to go down there and ask questions and staff is going to treat me like I started paying attention and buying kicks last month. Those dudes are the worst. 
The dude wh's been helping me when I go in has said THEY(i guess sales staff) don't even know what's releasing until they get to work. Don't know if that's true or not. I'm pretty sure I know what shoe you're referring to and they said they have no idea if they are getting any in....

The dude wh's been helping me when I go in has said THEY(i guess sales staff) don't even know what's releasing until they get to work. Don't know if that's true or not. I'm pretty sure I know what shoe you're referring to and they said they have no idea if they are getting any in....
nah they know. Am employee told me the week earlier that they were doing toros Saturday

I believe they will constantly restock most of the last 2 years gr periodically.. I think they are receiving pairs that were sitting overseas and such

nah they know. Am employee told me the week earlier that they were doing toros Saturday
Of course they know. They likely even had the shipment in the stockroom knowing full damn well what they got. They just don't let everyone know. I've pulled this stunt before numerous times 
laugh.gif

Yeah, I seen some guy from my neighborhood working their opening day. They might not know when everythings releasing but they know damn well what's in that stockroom

They are raffling by size for these........ :smh: I'm sure they'll have separate entries for the bred and taxi too.

Same description as black/gold raffle, they didnt take down your sz. They just call you if you win and ask what sz you want. I think that's how they do it in NYC, NJ raffles ask you what sz you want when you get your ticket.

wait a minute there doing raffles for the taxi 12's ?

i understand the 1's but the 12's ?
why when other GR"S where fcfs

Last edited:

Same description as black/gold raffle, they didnt take down your sz. They just call you if you win and ask what sz you want. I think that's how they do it in NYC, NJ raffles ask you what sz you want when you get your ticket.
when the footaction did raffles for the 1s in december, they did take down our size. i was lucky enough to win.

Did they run out of tickets by day 2 on the last raffle at this location? Was it the blk/gold 1s? I can't remember what people had said.

Back
Top Bottom