NYPD Arrests a Man Over a Joke

Terry-Crews2.jpg

30t6p3b.gif
  why is he shuckin and jivin at the stock market tho?

at times like this sometimes you just gotta shut up.

my boy was in a similar situation in queens and got bagged. woulda never happened if he stayed shut. NYC cops got nothing better to do

at times like this sometimes you just gotta shut up.

my boy was in a similar situation in queens and got bagged. woulda never happened if he stayed shut. NYC cops got nothing better to do

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

He asked to see ID and he showed him. I think that is the law in NYC; you gotta show ID if asked for it.
i dont think thats da case....imma google it though, but you can't be arrested for not having ID...makes zero sense

ITS NO LAW TO CARRY ID IN NYC.. I GET STOPPED A COUPLE TIMES A YR AND I NEVER SHOW ID... i tell em i dont have it and they cant search me to prove it.. 
son should've just ran away... them PIGS dont sprint no more than 2 blks.... after that they pull the hammer draw then call for back up
laugh.gif

gotta pull the CONSTITUTIONAL CARD WITH THE POPO... they GET ANNOYED AND CONFUSED 

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by UrbenYouth

He asked to see ID and he showed him. I think that is the law in NYC; you gotta show ID if asked for it.
i dont think thats da case....imma google it though, but you can't be arrested for not having ID...makes zero sense

ITS NO LAW TO CARRY ID IN NYC.. I GET STOPPED A COUPLE TIMES A YR AND I NEVER SHOW ID... i tell em i dont have it and they cant search me to prove it.. 
son should've just ran away... them PIGS dont sprint no more than 2 blks.... after that they pull the hammer draw then call for back up
laugh.gif

gotta pull the CONSTITUTIONAL CARD WITH THE POPO... they GET ANNOYED AND CONFUSED 

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

rabbit season? duck season? pig season!

PUT THAT ON A T-SHIRT AND ILL BUY 10 OF THEM

ill buy one!!! make it up someone

and was dude read his miranda rights? (you have the right to remain silent, blah blah). so much illegal going on. I guarantee no charges are pressed and he gets all this taken off his record. The problem is the cops will not be punished, and who knows what dude had planned that day. If he had work he loses out on a day of pay for this *+$*+*%*. SMMFGDH
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by devildog1776

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

rabbit season? duck season? pig season!

PUT THAT ON A T-SHIRT AND ILL BUY 10 OF THEM

ill buy one!!! make it up someone

and was dude read his miranda rights? (you have the right to remain silent, blah blah). so much illegal going on. I guarantee no charges are pressed and he gets all this taken off his record. The problem is the cops will not be punished, and who knows what dude had planned that day. If he had work he loses out on a day of pay for this *+$*+*%*. SMMFGDH
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by scribble253

Disorderly Conduct

New York Penal Code 240.20 Disorder Conduct

Code:
240.20 Disorderly conduct.    A  person  is  guilty of disorderly conduct when, with intent to cause  public inconvenience, annoyance or alarm, or recklessly creating a  risk  thereof:    1.  He  engages  in  fighting or in violent, tumultuous or threatening  behavior; or    2. He makes unreasonable noise; or    3. In a public place, he uses abusive or obscene language, or makes an  obscene gesture; or    4. Without lawful  authority,  he  disturbs  any  lawful  assembly  or  meeting of persons; or    5. He obstructs vehicular or pedestrian traffic; or    6.  He congregates with other persons in a public place and refuses to  comply with a lawful order of the police to disperse; or    7. He creates a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act  which serves no legitimate purpose.    Disorderly conduct is a violation.
A

I read that twice. How does any of it relate to what the dude did?
This.

And also, Disorderly conduct is a violation, NOT a crime.  You cannot get arrested for disorderly conduct.  Summons and go about your business.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by scribble253

Disorderly Conduct

New York Penal Code 240.20 Disorder Conduct

Code:
240.20 Disorderly conduct.    A  person  is  guilty of disorderly conduct when, with intent to cause  public inconvenience, annoyance or alarm, or recklessly creating a  risk  thereof:    1.  He  engages  in  fighting or in violent, tumultuous or threatening  behavior; or    2. He makes unreasonable noise; or    3. In a public place, he uses abusive or obscene language, or makes an  obscene gesture; or    4. Without lawful  authority,  he  disturbs  any  lawful  assembly  or  meeting of persons; or    5. He obstructs vehicular or pedestrian traffic; or    6.  He congregates with other persons in a public place and refuses to  comply with a lawful order of the police to disperse; or    7. He creates a hazardous or physically offensive condition by any act  which serves no legitimate purpose.    Disorderly conduct is a violation.
A

I read that twice. How does any of it relate to what the dude did?
This.

And also, Disorderly conduct is a violation, NOT a crime.  You cannot get arrested for disorderly conduct.  Summons and go about your business.

Dunno about other cities, but NYPD has got to be the worst most untrained police force in the states, you got a bunch of rookie cops competing to meet quotas so that they can get that patrol car, all while abusing their power and treating civilians like ++%%!...then when ++%% gets thick, dudes take hours to arrive, yet for a traffic stop you have about 10 patrol cars aorrounding 1 car....

Before my vacation I was driving through Fordham road, had my iPhone on my lap, a group of walking patrol shined their flashlights into my car while I was at a light and pulled me over, I kept asking why was I pulled over and dude wouldn't tell me, then I said "was it my cellphone?" dude said yeah, I said "the cellphone was not even in my hands" he said "I don't give a %%*!, give me your drivers liscence", as he walked away he told his buddies "this #!@$!!% idiot" and laughed...I was furious and would have said something, but then I remembered the next day I would be in paradise away from all this nonsense and getting arrested fighting for my rights was not worth it now, if I didn't have a flight to catch, I think
I would have ended in the same situation as dude in the video.

Moral of the story, standing up for your rights is really not worth it, these dudes are not taught to respect civilians, they are taught to snap on cuffs and let the judge ask the questions later...I detest NYPD.

Dunno about other cities, but NYPD has got to be the worst most untrained police force in the states, you got a bunch of rookie cops competing to meet quotas so that they can get that patrol car, all while abusing their power and treating civilians like ++%%!...then when ++%% gets thick, dudes take hours to arrive, yet for a traffic stop you have about 10 patrol cars aorrounding 1 car....

Before my vacation I was driving through Fordham road, had my iPhone on my lap, a group of walking patrol shined their flashlights into my car while I was at a light and pulled me over, I kept asking why was I pulled over and dude wouldn't tell me, then I said "was it my cellphone?" dude said yeah, I said "the cellphone was not even in my hands" he said "I don't give a %%*!, give me your drivers liscence", as he walked away he told his buddies "this #!@$!!% idiot" and laughed...I was furious and would have said something, but then I remembered the next day I would be in paradise away from all this nonsense and getting arrested fighting for my rights was not worth it now, if I didn't have a flight to catch, I think
I would have ended in the same situation as dude in the video.

Moral of the story, standing up for your rights is really not worth it, these dudes are not taught to respect civilians, they are taught to snap on cuffs and let the judge ask the questions later...I detest NYPD.

thats the thing about in police nyc

if your wrong there right

if your right your wrong

never answer a cop back

but this was uncalled for

i bet the guy with the joke was charged with obstruction of justice

you should never answer a cop back because you will not win

i bet this poor guy was either in the local precinct for a few hours or taken to central booking over night

was this video shot in brooklyn queens or the bronx ?
btw if you dont have a piece of state id or a passport in nys you can go to jail

i know this for a fact 

i always carry around my passport 

also this is the nypd quota system at work

thats the thing about in police nyc

if your wrong there right

if your right your wrong

never answer a cop back

but this was uncalled for

i bet the guy with the joke was charged with obstruction of justice

you should never answer a cop back because you will not win

i bet this poor guy was either in the local precinct for a few hours or taken to central booking over night

was this video shot in brooklyn queens or the bronx ?
btw if you dont have a piece of state id or a passport in nys you can go to jail

i know this for a fact 

i always carry around my passport 

also this is the nypd quota system at work

Back
Top Bottom