Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Opponents for 2011

Oakland's home games are against the Chargers (9-7), Broncos (4-12), Chiefs (10-6), New England Patriots (14-2), New York Jets (11-5), Detroit Lions (6-10), Chicago Bears (11-5) and Cleveland Browns (5-11).

The Raiders' road games are against the Chargers, Broncos, Chiefs, Buffalo Bills (4-12), Miami Dolphins (7-9), Minnesota Vikings (6-10), Green Bay Packers (10-6) and Houston Texans (6-10).
I know it's hard to look at a schedule for next season and predict who will do what, since every year everything changes...but this schedule looks tough
sick.gif

I dont see that as any different from seeing Pittsburgh, Indy, and even Tennessee on the schedule prior to this season.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Opponents for 2011

Oakland's home games are against the Chargers (9-7), Broncos (4-12), Chiefs (10-6), New England Patriots (14-2), New York Jets (11-5), Detroit Lions (6-10), Chicago Bears (11-5) and Cleveland Browns (5-11).

The Raiders' road games are against the Chargers, Broncos, Chiefs, Buffalo Bills (4-12), Miami Dolphins (7-9), Minnesota Vikings (6-10), Green Bay Packers (10-6) and Houston Texans (6-10).
I know it's hard to look at a schedule for next season and predict who will do what, since every year everything changes...but this schedule looks tough
sick.gif

I dont see that as any different from seeing Pittsburgh, Indy, and even Tennessee on the schedule prior to this season.

We need to keep Cable just to keep the stability, but more than anything we need to keep Hue Jackson, he has helped the team tremendously.

In a perfect world the Raiders would...

Sign Champ.
Improve in the areas of OLB, wide receiver, and offensive line.
Sign Vick. (How sick would that be?)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With that said, it's been a good season. I've been waiting almost a decade for us to look like this.

We need to keep Cable just to keep the stability, but more than anything we need to keep Hue Jackson, he has helped the team tremendously.

In a perfect world the Raiders would...

Sign Champ.
Improve in the areas of OLB, wide receiver, and offensive line.
Sign Vick. (How sick would that be?)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

With that said, it's been a good season. I've been waiting almost a decade for us to look like this.

Can Al Davis just die already. All the players wanted him back. He deserved it and Al doesn't bring him back. Somebody tell al that its not the 70s anymore. this teams needs continuity.

Can Al Davis just die already. All the players wanted him back. He deserved it and Al doesn't bring him back. Somebody tell al that its not the 70s anymore. this teams needs continuity.

This is sad news. Tom Cable was a real raider fan. He said he grew up a raider fan in Seattle and loved the franchise. He said he was a fan coach. I guess hue is our next coach...he grew up a raider fan so I'm cool wit that. My dream would be to get Gruden back but oh well. Good luck hue. I just hope he continues calling the offensive tooAl Davis is a legend... So I won't second guess him...just win baby

This is sad news. Tom Cable was a real raider fan. He said he grew up a raider fan in Seattle and loved the franchise. He said he was a fan coach. I guess hue is our next coach...he grew up a raider fan so I'm cool wit that. My dream would be to get Gruden back but oh well. Good luck hue. I just hope he continues calling the offensive tooAl Davis is a legend... So I won't second guess him...just win baby

I'm baffled.....what's gonna happen if Hue decides to dip out? MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN $@*?!

Edit:: We better just cash theee !@$! out for Harbaugh...forreal..and cash thee !@$! out to keep Hue at OC

I'm baffled.....what's gonna happen if Hue decides to dip out? MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN $@*?!

Edit:: We better just cash theee !@$! out for Harbaugh...forreal..and cash thee !@$! out to keep Hue at OC

Shane Lechler goes off on the radio about Tom Cable firing...talking about Raiders will lose key FA's to this firing

Shane Lechler goes off on the radio about Tom Cable firing...talking about Raiders will lose key FA's to this firing

2-8 outside the division. 0-6 outside the afc/nfc west. if we had lost that last game, no one would be crying about Cable being fired. i guess mediocrity and failure is ok as long as we look good in our division games.
laugh.gif

2-8 outside the division. 0-6 outside the afc/nfc west. if we had lost that last game, no one would be crying about Cable being fired. i guess mediocrity and failure is ok as long as we look good in our division games.
laugh.gif

Damn, I dunno what to think. But I know that Lechler was really pissed, and Lechler is a captain of the team.

Back
Top Bottom