Oakland RAIDERS OffSeason Thread

^Interesting...Can not stress how much I hope they can pull it off together. Leaving for San Diego at 4am tomorrow morning. Should be a blast! Good to hear McClain will be back. DHB and Boss need to be a part of this offense especially this week, they'll need all they got for it. RRRRAAAAAIIIIDDDDEEERRRSSSS

^Interesting...Can not stress how much I hope they can pull it off together. Leaving for San Diego at 4am tomorrow morning. Should be a blast! Good to hear McClain will be back. DHB and Boss need to be a part of this offense especially this week, they'll need all they got for it. RRRRAAAAAIIIIDDDDEEERRRSSSS

I'll be there tomorrow as well
pimp.gif

wish i could go tomorrow. id just end up driving back home pissed off anyway. have a not so good feeling about this game.
laugh.gif

wish i could go tomorrow. id just end up driving back home pissed off anyway. have a not so good feeling about this game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sweaty foot

just picked this up...hopefully we win tomorrow
Info on the Jacket please. How much and where?

Also, so what is really going on with DHB? From the game thread, it said that he was sitting on the bench by himself? Did he really just fall out of favor with Hue? Is there more to the story? Is it because of Housoaihfjkalsjfoiashfiuhaisfiuhafhafajfzada? I had high hopes for DHB. He was finally producing.

Originally Posted by sweaty foot

just picked this up...hopefully we win tomorrow

Also, so what is really going on with DHB? From the game thread, it said that he was sitting on the bench by himself? Did he really just fall out of favor with Hue? Is there more to the story? Is it because of Housoaihfjkalsjfoiashfiuhaisfiuhafhafajfzada? I had high hopes for DHB. He was finally producing.

Originally Posted by Captain Charisma

sweaty foot wrote:

it's a starter jacket from the 90's...you can find it off eBay but it's hard to find one that is NWT...My homie collects and resells them...he hooked me up for 100.  
Great win!  
pimp.gif
Feels good to be in first place...now we got a long week to prepare for the vikings..

Back
Top Bottom