offical 10/14/08 thread

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

closed minded people will remain ignorant...open up your minds and allow yourself to think what if...the universe is tooooo big for us to be the only people to inhabit it.

agreed.

Ruling out the existence of aliens would be like "putting limits" on God's creative freedom!

do some research on ANNUNAKI. PLANET X. PLEIADIANS.

ye im open mindind about anything happening, mainly nothing happening but,,.. why does it have to happen tomorrow!? why do we have to know about it!? come on,how do we know aliens are coming tomorrow!? thats what most of the speculation is. ive been lurking in this thread for a while for my own optimistic feelingsbut i super doubt noting will happen, it will just be another day.

Originally Posted by ps2child

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

closed minded people will remain ignorant...open up your minds and allow yourself to think what if...the universe is tooooo big for us to be the only people to inhabit it.

agreed.

Ruling out the existence of aliens would be like "putting limits" on God's creative freedom!

do some research on ANNUNAKI. PLANET X. PLEIADIANS.

ye im open mindind about anything happening, mainly nothing happening but,,.. why does it have to happen tomorrow!? why do we have to know about it!? come on, how do we know aliens are coming tomorrow!? thats what most of the speculation is. ive been lurking in this thread for a while for my own optimistic feelings but i super doubt noting will happen, it will just be another day.

LAWS OF ATTRACTION

so to the OP your the front man with this,. dope beats btw lol, but what is your answer to this!? i wanna hear it from you.

DGK that was in response to NothinAfter
&
NothinAfter what about the whole trinity/ three in one deal?

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by early90s

You guys believe God impregnated a virgin, he turned water into wine, raised the dead, walked on water, got killed, revived himself, and flew into the sky, but don't believe that aliens could visit us?
god didnt walk on water, he didnt turn water into wine, he didnt get killed and revived himself, he didnt fly into the sky....jesus did all of that
pimp.gif
says the Jesus Horus believer who has a scantily clad woman walking in his avy
alien.gif

url

my dude knows whats up
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
if they open their eyes to the facts they will see!

Originally Posted by early90s

DGK that was in response to NothinAfter
&
NothinAfter what about the whole trinity/ three in one deal?
that was in response to you my man.

the Bible was manipulated by the Nicean Council to make it seem that Jesus was supposed to be God in the flesh

Originally Posted by seaner23

i didn't read through all this nonsense but what happens tomorrow when we all wake up..have a perfectly normal day...go to bed, and wake up the next morning? will all these alien/conspiracy/illuminati people go away and sit back in their corners for another 20 years?

THEN WE FAIL OUT

Originally Posted by seaner23

i didn't read through all this nonsense but what happens tomorrow when we all wake up..have a perfectly normal day...go to bed, and wake up the next morning? will all these alien/conspiracy/illuminati people go away and sit back in their corners for another 20 years?
no.. then you wait until 2012 the doomsday!

I love how NT is always on top of this type of stuff. Aliens are prolly reading NT right now thinking... "$%*+! NT blew our cover!"

Originally Posted by bb4 86

I love how NT is always on top of this type of stuff. Aliens are prolly reading NT right now thinking... "$%*+! NT blew our cover!"
laugh.gif
word they tite. but i will believe in alien even if thisdoesn't.

THE MONEY SYSTEM GOT US THINKING ALL OUT OUT WACK

WE BELIVE IN THE ALL POWERFULL DOLLAR = WHICH IS NOT REAL

BUT

LAUGH AND DENY ALIENS/UFOS & LIFE ON OTHER PLANETS

WHEN IN FACT WE ARE LIFE ON A PLANET BRAIN WASH PEOPLE...SMH WE NEED TO AIR OUT

i believe that there is life somewhere other than our planet..

and i even respect that someone made predictions that were specific instead of the usual vague prophecy.

but when tomorrow passes and its just a normal day.. i hope all these conspiracy threads die down a little bit..

Back
Top Bottom