offical 10/14/08 thread

another update from the 10/14/08 blogspot

[h3]http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/10/word-that-light-ship-has-appeared-in.html[/h3]
[h3]Updates on Southern Hemisphere Condition[/h3]
So far, word is that in Australia, black outs are transpiring south of Adelaide.

Many zig zag cloud-like patterns have been occuring across the New Zealand area on Google Earth. Here is an image below:

So far, some people are claiming to see strange patterns in the sky. But nothing has been officially confirmed yet. All I can say is guys, visual representation works way better than commenting. If you see something, please capture it. Your material will be looked at thoroughly before it is posted here. Let's keep out the fake stuff and stay on course with genuine material.

Updates of any genuine media material will be posted here as it develops.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by solesavage

What will be everyone's last supper?

I'm thinking a bandeja Paisa, with some empanaditas.
Im having a BBQ at my spot, Ribs and Chicken
pimp.gif

BTW does this start on Eastern or Pacific time?

Originally Posted by Reginald Noble

Good I can't wait till tomorrow so all you guys can find out no damn aliens are coming
laugh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 204, 0)]that would suck...[/color]

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

pimp.gif

location?
laugh.gif

What time should i expect a visit from my fellow alien friends?

If no one ever seen aliens, why do they always picture them looking
like e.t? Why can't it be another form?

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

Originally Posted by StocksandBonds85

pimp.gif

location?
laugh.gif
Come join me in the northwest as we get down on some ribs with our long distance friends and hop on the 360
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by jordanhead7792

Originally Posted by dgk3188

another update from the 10/14/08 blogspot

[h3]http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/10/word-that-light-ship-has-appeared-in.html[/h3]
[h3]Updates on Southern Hemisphere Condition[/h3]
So far, word is that in Australia, black outs are transpiring south of Adelaide.

Many zig zag cloud-like patterns have been occuring across the New Zealand area on Google Earth. Here is an image below:

So far, some people are claiming to see strange patterns in the sky. But nothing has been officially confirmed yet. All I can say is guys, visual representation works way better than commenting. If you see something, please capture it. Your material will be looked at thoroughly before it is posted here. Let's keep out the fake stuff and stay on course with genuine material.

Updates of any genuine media material will be posted here as it develops.

Thanks.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

THE DAWN IS UPON US!!!! tomorrow is the big day guys good luck out there

clearly photoshoped my man.

yep and by 12 noon tommorow, asia will already be in OCT 15, just face it Nothingbefore and dkg yall lost. Now off to banned camp

if nothing happens.
i think a whole lot will have happened anyway
a lot of people from all over the world who hope and wish that a new age of peace and love will start.
thats a good thing, if we, by changing our ways toward our neighbors, families and co-workers, can bring a little of this to become true, then all thisisn't for nothing.

there needs to be a change in human consciousness, and an effort to get along and as corny as it sounds; to change the world.3

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD.
peace

yo i hope i see a damn ship because ive been tellin mad people about it and they think i'm crazy already so there's no telling what they think now lol

if nothing happens.
a lot of people from all over the world who hope and wish that a new age of peace and love will start.
thats a good thing, if we, by changing our ways toward our neighbors, families and co-workers, can bring a little of this to become true, then all this isn't for nothing.

there needs to be a change in human consciousness, and an effort to get along and as corny as it sounds; to change the world.3

peace

did you read that eckhart tolle book too?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

if nothing happens.
thats a good thing, if we, by changing our ways toward our neighbors, families and co-workers, can bring a little of this to become true, then all this isn't for nothing.

peace

did you read that eckhart tolle book too?
which book? is he worth checking out? i saw in that European Strife thread he was mentioned numerous times

Morning of the 14th where I am in Melbourne, Australia.
Nothing exciting happening yet
ohwell.gif

if nothing happens.

peace

I AGREE TO 100% BUT REMEMBER IT ISNT EVEN 14 OVER HERE PLUS IT SAID 3 DAYS FOR 3 DAYS ........ IT ISNT EVEN 3 DAYS YET' YALL JUST WANT TO FRY US AT THESTRIKE OF 12 HUH ' CHILL OUT HUMANS

Originally Posted by seaner23

i'm open minded enough to think that aliens MIGHT exist. don't get me wrong. but the people who have claimed to have seen them suffer from bigfoot/loch ness monster syndrome. they all have some 1930's era camera, the pics are all grainy and fuzzy. i probably couldn't pic my own mother out of a line-up if the cops were using those cameras.

how come nobody with a nice 10 megapixel, 18x zoom digital slr has ever seen an alien?

i mean i can go outside right now and get a halfway decent picture of a plane/jet/helicopter flying above my house, yet the people who are out intentionally looking for these things don't have the technology or skill to snap a half decent photo?

we have the technology to take a pic of angelina and brad pitts wedding from a treetop 1,500 yards away and the pics are good enough to be all over the cover of every magazine but we get blurry, grainy, photos of a GIANT spaceship floating above our heads.

just doesn't add up to me.

WELL I DONT SPEND MY MONEY ON CAM'S HOW EVERYBODY CHIP IN FOR A CHEAP VIDEO CAM & I WILL PROMISE VIDEO FOR ALL AND SHOUT OUT NIKETALK BUT THIS ISNIKETALK IT WONT HAPPEN LOOK FOR YOURSELF CAUSE I DID & I SEEN WHAT I SEEN TRUST ME THEY ARE REAL & VISIT US ALL THE TIME

Back
Top Bottom