offical 10/14/08 thread

*cricket* *cricket*

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

CHILL GIVE IT 3 DAYS IF NO VIDIEO/ UFOS COMES THEN FLAME ALL YOU WANT

I'LL TAKE THE L

BUT IF SOMETHING HAPPENS

I WILL RETURN THE LOVE

Why is like every other post in this thread...ummm....you? And why does it seem like your yelling? With your caps lock and all....just add like 50'!' and just clarify that you are actually yelling and typing at the same time.

Happy Thanksgiving Canada....

I saw this poodle earlier today when playing flag football....I think it was a sign...dude was walking on his hind legs doing the mambo, found it strange causePoodles are french....

Maybe they got to him?

BTW....They are coming, word to Mr Muggles

On October 14th, I might actually stop liking Amerie and quit using purple font.

Quit trippin. Like I'd really stop. I knew you was gon try to quote this.

theres light a big white circle around the moon, and mad ppl are outside my apartment complex just straight up starin at the sky. i havent followed any of this10.14 stuff, but is this correlated? im in NJ btw.

lol..........i just looked at the moon. it does look more bright than usual. prolly nothing though

too cloudy to see the moon where i am. I got that freaky vibe when outside too lol.

I was opnening the sliding doors shades thing and was thinking like a signs alien was gonna be walking across my deck. haha

O M G, did anyone just see that? this crazy I cant believe it.

GIANTS LOST!!!! GO SKINS

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
OMG ITS REALLY HAPPENING!!! I know you guys won't believe but I'm on the ship right now!!! I'm uploading pics now, hang tight!!!

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

On October 14th, I might actually stop liking Amerie and quit using purple font.

i really am

eek.gif
shocking
..... thought i would never see the day
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom