offical 10/14/08 thread

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

why the nonbelievers think aliens are gonna hop out a ship and say sup?

Look in the sky & you will see strange things. If not don't post fail pictures.

QFT I see alot of light in unusual places..

Yo its light as @+%! outside
eek.gif

I found a picture of NothingBefore planning his escape...he's getting comfy before he has to crawl under there...

l_table_rock_sc_boulder.JPG

Originally Posted by Isiah Heaven

why the nonbelievers think aliens are gonna hop out a ship and say sup?

Look in the sky & you will see strange things. If not don't post fail pictures.

Someone please answer why the F aliens always gotta land in the USA. F don't they go the Iraq wit all that spaceship %!%!

The Light Ship:

Some people have been emailing me wondering when the light ship will show up. It will show up tomorrow, the 14th within the North American time frame. The goal of this sighting is to have the light ship present themselves to the United States as they are the central area of the Illuminati.

Stay patient guys, we're only a few hours away from the 14th here in North America. Eradicate your fear, embrace your love and light and prepare to see the light ship tomorrow. Get your cameras ready as well as your heart, spread your love and light, and prepare for a humanity changing day tomorrow!

The whole day is still ahead of us...so lets see what happens
glasses.gif

I read something about the US government being able and thinking about staging an alien visit.

Haha

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Someone please answer why the F aliens always gotta land in the USA. F don't they go the Iraq wit all that spaceship %!%!

is you mad?
roll.gif
just playing but i feel ya on that. why here? and why the14th is there a release that day. probably gonna take us all of the set cause they saw the 6 rings and were like
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

is you mad?
roll.gif
just playing but i feel ya on that. why here? and why the 14th is there a release that day. probably gonna take us all of the set cause they saw the 6 rings and were like
indifferent.gif

son go to sleep
smh.gif

I'm guessing I have an interesting 24 hours ahead of me.

NothingBefore, did you have a time estimate on when they'd be arriving in Orlando?

Back
Top Bottom