offical 10/14/08 thread

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Someone please answer why the F aliens always gotta land in the USA. F don't they go the Iraq wit all that spaceship %!%!

is you mad?
roll.gif
just playing but i feel ya on that. why here? and why the 14th is there a release that day. probably gonna take us all of the set cause they saw the 6 rings and were like
indifferent.gif

son go to sleep
smh.gif
what happened to your avy
nerd.gif

they were talking about the browns using a UFO defense on MNF in cleveland

they came a day early?

Kiddin Like Jason:
There's suppose to be a ship the size of the distance from California to Ohio hovering in the sky for three days, right?
That's the rumor. And the inhabitants come... 'lovingly'... I guess.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

this vid is�
grin.gif
but the music is piff! anybody know what it is? prob somebattlestar gallactica bull or some star trek computer game theme

and o yea... WHERE THEM�
alien.gif
AT?

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by kyrac2

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

Someone please answer why the F aliens always gotta land in the USA. F don't they go the Iraq wit all that spaceship %!%!

is you mad?
roll.gif
just playing but i feel ya on that. why here? and why the 14th is there a release that day. probably gonna take us all of the set cause they saw the 6 rings and were like
indifferent.gif

son go to sleep
smh.gif
what happened to your avy
nerd.gif

hmmm i have no clue
mad.gif

Now when it is officially the 15th and people start gettin called out you already know what they gunna say

"There was a meteor shower on the intergalactic freeway and there was a pile up.. bad traffic and they will be back in 1000 years"
roll.gif

or
"They were here you just didn't see em cus they weren't here for you"

AHH it just seems to me now days people need somthin to be paniced about. Don't matter what it is or how unreal it seems people in general want to panic.They wouldnt feel right if there was nothin to worry about.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by AirJordanIsm

No worries, they can come if they want, I'll just hop into this and protect us all......
gw_wing_gundam2.jpg

Exactly how many nerds are in this thread?
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You guys are funny.

Back
Top Bottom