offical 10/14/08 thread

Originally Posted by The Minister

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

That's another thing; that 2k-mile long spaceship.

Today's the 8th, almost the 9th on the east coast.

That thing is supposed to be here in like 5 days, but it's nowhere on our radar screens? Something the size if a trip from L.A. to Cleveland is in space right now, headed for Earth, and we're not picking it up? Either it's crazy stealth, crazy fast with crazy control and crazy stopping ability, or crazy doesn't exist.

Haven't decided which one is more likely yet.

nerd.gif
Aliens are probably 5,000,000 times more advanced than even the Japanese. I doubt even think the world's best radar technology would pick em up.
laugh.gif

Huh? So you have actually met them and know that they are 5,000,000 times smarter?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Once again...I was exaggerating. Keep it moving please.
smile.gif

I know some of yall NTers are hungry as hell licking your chops tryin to make somebody look foolish..but stop reachin.
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Actually i wanna stay on the pokemon topic that #%+@ would be ballin.

THERE YOU GO! Now you see the possibilities
laugh.gif

I can only imagine:

PYP: Post Your Pokemon

Dudes catchin feelings because somebody said their Blastoise looks ugly.

Lol Pokemon!?!?!?
Be seeing threads like "O %##@ my Charizard Burned my house what do I do?"
"my Snorlax won't get away from the door, how should I awake it?"
Then NT hits them with the "Get the Pokeflute"

Originally Posted by RKO2004

You know if I were some of you I would be watching the dollar and the Amero. Next stop NWO
If you've read anything about this "amero", then you'd realize it wouldn't do ANYTHING in the US. Any sensible article on itstates that it would probably just be the US dollar if it happened. The dollar is to important to the government to compromise it. Its being used in a goodnumber of places in Central America right now anyways. Your imaginary american Euro doesn't exist, and I don't see why you would think it would bringalong chaos.

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

For real I'm ready to see threads like

"My Charmander burned my hand, What Should I do?"

"HELP NT! My Mudkip won't obey"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I just slapped myself right now....hilarious...I really even pictured a mudkip too

Originally Posted by Lootpac

Originally Posted by RKO2004

You know if I were some of you I would be watching the dollar and the Amero. Next stop NWO
If you've read anything about this "amero", then you'd realize it wouldn't do ANYTHING in the US. Any sensible article on it states that it would probably just be the US dollar if it happened. The dollar is to important to the government to compromise it. Its being used in a good number of places in Central America right now anyways. Your imaginary american Euro doesn't exist, and I don't see why you would think it would bring along chaos.

Ok. Keep your eyes open though.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But seriously..that would cool as hell.
pimp.gif

The threads that would pop-up in general would be straight comedy.

NT Beefs getting settled with 3 on 3 Pokemon battles.

You guys lost me with all the talk about Mudcats and Charmanders and Blastazoids.

laugh.gif

i can just see it now. a month from now ill remember and look back and think "what happened to that one day where that one thing was suppose to happen...owell" and ill never waste another thought on it ever again

my b-day is approximately a month after that date tho... i'll stay up date {/smiley] smiley with specs command. GO![smile\}

I think they know its better not to ever try to communicate with us. We messed up this planet enough for em to stay away is what I'm guessing. Therefore,no appearance.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

[h3]http://10-14-08.blogspot.com/2008/08/what-is-predicted-to-happen-on-10-14-08.html[/h3]
[h3]What is predicted to happen on 10-14-08?[/h3]This may be hard for many to believe, especially if your skeptic, but nonetheless, you need to know this...

There have been many predictions online via YouTube of a tremendous event that is set to occur on October 14th, 2008. This event involves a UFO encounter...A friendly encounter.

If any of you are familiar with an extra terrestrial group known as the "Pleaidians", then you know what I'm talking about.

The prediction originated by the individual named "Blossom" who is one of several that has channeled this message states the events that are set to occur on October 14th of this year.

Rather than tell you anymore of this, I feel it's better for you to view these sets of videos that each speak on the same thing. It's up to you to draw your own conclusions:

I know this sounds something out of a science fiction movie, but believe it or not...This is science fact. Many of us have had a dark blind fold over our eyes since the beginning and have been fed a web of lies about the existence of extra terrestrials, the history of our earth and ourselves as a civilization. Humanity wasn't meant to exist in this context. There's a whole universe out there that has been shielded from us by melevolent beings and corrupted politicians and religious leaders. It's time we opend our eyes everyone. Look around you. Look at the world today. It is turning into absolute chaos. And unless we ourselves can do something about it, we're going to end up at the fate of the corrupt governments around the world and continue to live in fear.

mbialik.jpg
?

alien.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

That's another thing; that 2k-mile long spaceship.

Today's the 8th, almost the 9th on the east coast.

That thing is supposed to be here in like 5 days, but it's nowhere on our radar screens? Something the size if a trip from L.A. to Cleveland is in space right now, headed for Earth, and we're not picking it up? Either it's crazy stealth, crazy fast with crazy control and crazy stopping ability, or crazy doesn't exist.

Haven't decided which one is more likely yet.

nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom