Offical Halloween Costume Ideas

coolest-grapes-costume-2-31003.jpg

i'm thinkin something like this, simple yet sophisticated

i'm probably going to go with my pirate costume from last year (though i might have to go back home and get my heels). either that or i might get acompletely new costume, so i'm not sure yet.

Originally Posted by NayokoChan

i'm probably going to go with my pirate costume from last year (though i might have to go back home and get my heels). either that or i might get a completely new costume, so i'm not sure yet.

you make it sound like its a sexy !$$ costume....what is it?

Originally Posted by solematic j21

i'm probably going to go with my pirate costume from last year (though i might have to go back home and get my heels). either that or i might get a completely new costume, so i'm not sure yet.

Solematic
smh.gif
laugh.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
P281705_dt.jpg

without the hat and the boots.

Originally Posted by innovazn2

info on power rangers out fit
or even green man outfit
always sunny
pimp.gif
green man costume can be bought at begreenman.com or hellogreenman.com, or check ebay

Originally Posted by lovemysole

Solematic
smh.gif
laugh.gif
-blink- did i miss something?

NayokoChan wrote:
Originally Posted by lovemysole

NayokoChan wrote:

Solematic
smh.gif
laugh.gif

-blink- did i miss something?

Maybe I misunderstood Solematic? He said "what is it?" -- and I was guessing he was asking what her costume was when she clearly stated it was apirate costume. That's all.

Yeah i thought it wasnt no pirate costume, nice though. Whats a sexy costume for a guy that you ladies would recommend?

im def going as officer ricky. i gotta get some florida correction patches hopefully my bro can hook it up.

My crew and I are doing characters from Bloodsport. We got Frank Dux, Chong Li, The kickboxer dude that looks like Vlade Divac, im gonna be the arabic dudethat tries to snatch the coin out of his hand, we got a big white guy thats going to be Ray Jackson and then my black homie is goin to pull off the black dudethat fights like a monkey.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i really need some good ideas.....
seeing as im in venezuela at the momment i cant really go all out

^^^^Super OG
plainseiya04.jpg

I was thinking of pulling this off im in the process of designing a boc that looks like the one that holds the Pegasus Armor....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by seventh letter

I'm about to be Drizzy but I'm not 100% sure what I'm gonna wear

I was thinking

18fb2ae59381d16e_drake-comeback-season-mixtape-cover-wwwhiphopleadcom.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Drizzy is cliche. Be Jimmy from Degrassi.

I was thinking about that, but then i'd have to let my hair get like this

degrassi-jimmy.jpg

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom