OFFICIAL 2009-2010 NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS SEASON THREAD - (10-6) - Ravens @ Patriots - Wild Card

We don't have anything to say about it.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

looks like theyre going old school this weekend with the oiler uniforms and pat the patriot uniforms
pimp.gif

Friday, October 16, 2009
[table][tr][td]NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS (3-2)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Out[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Taylor, Fred[/td] [td]RB[/td] [td]Ankle (Did not Practice)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Doubtful[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Light, Matt[/td] [td]T[/td] [td]Knee (Did not Practice)[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Questionable[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sanders, James[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Shoulder (Limited Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Springs, Shawn[/td] [td]DB[/td] [td]Knee (Limited Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Warren, Ty[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]Calf (Limited Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Watson, Benjamin[/td] [td]TE[/td] [td]Head (Limited Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wilfork, Vince[/td] [td]DT[/td] [td]Ankle (Limited Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Probable[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brady, Tom[/td] [td]QB[/td] [td]Right Shoulder (Full Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Green, Jarvis[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]Knee (Limited Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Moss, Randy[/td] [td]Shoulder[/td] [td]WR (Limited Participation)[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]TENNESSEE TITANS (0-5)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Out[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Harper, Nick[/td] [td]CB[/td] [td]Forearm (Did not Practice)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Doubtful[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Stevens, Craig[/td] [td]TE[/td] [td]Concussion (Did not Practice)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fuller, Vincent[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Forearm (Limited Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Questionable[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Allred, Colin[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]Shoulder (Full Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Finnegan, Cortland[/td] [td]CB[/td] [td]Hamstring (Did not Practice)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Griffin, Michael[/td] [td]S[/td] [td]Neck (Full Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Harris, Leroy[/td] [td]OL[/td] [td]Concussion (Did not Practice)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Jones, Jason[/td] [td]DT[/td] [td]Shoulder (Full Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Kearse, Jevon[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]Foot (Did not Practice)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Keglar, Stanford[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]Hamstring (Limited Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Probable[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Player[/td] [td]Position[/td] [td]Injury[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ford, Jacob[/td] [td]DE[/td] [td]Ankle (Full Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tulloch, Stephen[/td] [td]LB[/td] [td]Knee (Full Participation)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Scott, Jake[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]Illness (Full Participation[/td] [/tr][/table]

from what i heard, it happened in practice either yesterday or today. no clue tho. tough to tell with belichick and co

Randy has been banged up this year, his back, and now the shoulder...
tired.gif
frown.gif

Moss will still manage to do some serious work this Sunday (breakout game for the unstoppable toss).

sunday is supposed to be rainy and cold. not sure how often theyll be shooting it down the field...

not much to say about today's win besides
eek.gif

the offense showed up, even tho the conditions made me think there was no chance that we'd be airing it out all day. defense gets my props tho, they justweren't having it at all from the titans today. it felt like any time the titans showed life, the defense got an INT or fumble recovery.

not gonna make a huge deal about it since it was tennessee, who apparently really is THAT bad, but it was nice to see brady connect repeatedly with moss andwelker.

Pony? more like Phony (jp ponys alright)

seriously tho....u didn't see Randy Dandy in those custom Air Jordan VI's back against Indy during our undefeated season?

Todays game was piffffffffffffff.......

seau sightings FTW

SIG CHECK!

Originally Posted by celtixhalfshell

Pony? more like Phony (jp ponys alright)

seriously tho....u didn't see Randy Dandy in those custom Air Jordan VI's back against Indy during our undefeated season?
yes i have seen moss in his PE's. that has nothing to do with my previous statement

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Thomas' healthy scratch still a head-scratcher[/h1]
text_size.jpg

By Erik Scalavino
The mysterious deactivation of Adalius Thomas leaves many wondering why.
Adalius Thomas was neither on the injury report this past week, nor on the field for Sunday's 59-0 blowout victory in the snow over Tennessee. Furthermore, the multi-million-dollar linebacker wasn't even dressed for the game, having been placed on the inactive list prior to kickoff.
The bizarre move left many observers nonplussed. Did Thomas suffer some sort of freak injury before the game, similar to what happened to cornerback Jonathan Wilhite a few weeks ago? Was he a healthy scratch from the lineup? Was his demotion meant to serve as some sort of tacit wake-up call to perform at a higher level?

And what, if anything, does his absence from yesterday's game say about his future with the Patriots?

"I don't know. It was one game," head coach Bill Belichick answered during a conference call with reporters Monday. "We'll evaluate it this coming week against Tampa like we always do. This week's different from last week.

"I've said many times, I think he's a good football player. He's versatile. He's made some big plays for us and he's done a lot of different jobs and we have a lot of confidence in him. If that wasn't the case then he wouldn't be here. I'm glad we have him. I think he can help us, I think will help us and he has helped us and I feel that way about our other players as well."

Sentiments echoed by Patriots director of player personnel Nick Caserio during his Monday conference call.

"Every player that's on our club, we have them on our team and our expectation is that they're going to go out there and perform well, given their opportunities," said Caserio. "I think AD [Thomas] has played well for us. He's had a number of games that he's helped us win."

Defensive coordinator Dean Pees, also on a conference call with the media Monday, insisted that personnel decisions - even ones as controversial as Thomas' - are made on a routine basis from week to week.

"That's just something that's part of every week," Pees stated. "We look at who can give us the best chance at their position or at the positions and Bill certainly looks at it from an overall team standpoint too. You can only take 45 players. That's just something that happens."

Pees added that he did not feel that there is anything Thomas cannot do at the moment to perform at the level that's expected of him. Which only makes his deactivation even more puzzling.

During the game Sunday versus the Titans, speculation began circulating through the press box that perhaps, with the NFL trading deadline looming on Tuesday, Thomas was inactive because he is on the trading block.

Caserio was asked if New England is considering making any trades prior to tomorrow's deadline. He replied, in general terms, "At this point we've had different discussions at different points. Spoke with a few teams last week. Some teams have called us, so, I would say for this time of the year the conversations have been somewhat normal."

Another question remains: Will Thomas continue to be a Patriot, and if so, will he suit up this Sunday when the Pats play winless Tampa Bay in London? Caserio was noncommittal.
"He's been a good player for us and we're happy he's on our club. We'll prepare this week for Tampa Bay and we'll see how it goes."

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i thought moss was with Pony? why is he rockin' nikes?
might just be for that game in particular cause of the snow. maybe his nikes have longer spikes or something. not sure tho if hes been wearingnikes all year long or not

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

i thought moss was with Pony? why is he rockin' nikes?
might just be for that game in particular cause of the snow. maybe his nikes have longer spikes or something. not sure tho if hes been wearing nikes all year long or not
my boy says he hasnt been wearing em at all this year...so it wasnt just the snow

trade deadline is today at 4pm

- ravens appear interested in joey galloway
- possibility of getting sjax for a couple picks and joey galloway?
laugh.gif

tully has been resigned according to adam schefter (sp)

the globe and herald throwing around rumors of the pats trying to reacquire deion branch
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

the globe and herald throwing around rumors of the pats trying to reacquire deion branch
roll.gif
Just heard on WEEI a while ago that some writer is speculating all these cuts are possibly for a trade of shawn merriman
laugh.gif

Umm...no.

Back
Top Bottom