Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 17)

Originally Posted by parada45

Originally Posted by JPZx

Who should I start as my #2 RB?

Justin Snelling vs. PHI
Chris Brown @ JAX
Pierre Thomas @ WAS

I'm leaning towards Snelling. With Chris Redman starting, I expect them to give a huge workload to both Snelling and Norwood.

Although...
Philadelphia has the #8 ranked run defense.
Jacksonville has the #10 ranked run defense.
Washington has the #25 ranked run defense.

Someone help me out with this...

Go With Thomas. Norwood is expected to get all the carries and brown is suspect.
Where are you heaing Norwood is expected to get all the carries? I'm hearing the exact opposite, and Snelling will be starting. I'mguessing it'll be 60/40-65/35 in favor of Snelling.

My mistake Snelling is getting the start

I wrote that around Friday when they were saying Norwood was going to be the guy

I wouldn't start either one unless I had to though

Originally Posted by parada45

My mistake Snelling is getting the start

I wrote that around Friday when they were saying Norwood was going to be the guy

I wouldn't start either one unless I had to though
I don't like snelling too much this week but I might have too play him it's a toss up
after injuries im left with these for this week

Chris Brown vs Jags
Snelling vs Philly
Cartwright vs Saints
Maroney vs Dolphins
Forsett vs SF
I have turner/norwood too
laugh.gif

Originally had Maroney/Forsett going, took forsett out once I saw he had a slight injury Friday (was already iffy once julius was coming back and this injuryput him on the bench)
Maroney is staying in there this week in that league
2nd spot is up between Snelling/Brown/Cartwright (in that order I'm favoring)

Which RB to start?

Jamaal Charles vs. Denver
LT vs. Cleveland
DeAngelo Williams (Questionable) vs. TB
Ricky Williams vs. NE
Justin Forsett (Questionable) vs. SF

I'd go w/ LT or Charles....leaning more towards LT since that game should be out of reach early, hence more carries.

Pick a WR for me:
Coles against Detroits pass D or
Meachem vs the Skins.

so if its snowing and its predicted it will be a run heavy game would you start Jamaal Charles vs. Den or McCoy vs. Atl still?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Addai of Stephen Jackson???? Major brain buster on this one cause my season depends on this call

CHI defense is slacking, I myself am rolling with Jackson so I have some invested interest in this.

I chose to start Snelling over Pierre (gulp)....wish me luck.
ohwell.gif

Jason Campbell finally starts playing like a real QB while I got him benched for Boller
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom