Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 17)

Which team would you rather face in the playoffs???

Philip Rivers @dal
Chris Chambers BUF
Roy Williams SD
Jeremy Maclin @NYG
LaDainian Tomlinson @Dal
Joseph Addai Den
Antonio Gates @Dal

Stephen Gostkowski Car

New York
(NYG - DEF) Phi

OR

Donovan McNabb @NYG
Wes Welker Car
Donnie Avery @Ten
Steve Smith Phi
Marion Barber SD
Steven Jackson @ten
Zach Miller Was

Robbie Gould GB
New England DEF Car

Won by 2 points
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Btw, Mora is a god damn FOOL to keep Julius Jones as the #1. I'd expect Forsett be the starting back by next week (I hope).

Help pick a DEF:

TEN vs STL
NE vs CAR
CIN @ MIN
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by yankees1129

Originally Posted by WILLINC

MSW is getting benched next week. I can't take this dude.

co-sign
smh.gif
putting in meachem

just picked up meachem..he's starting for me next week as well instead of MSW
mad.gif

I just picked up Meachem as well. MSW is getting benched. Hines Ward vs CLE or Meachem vs ATL next week ?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Won by 2 points
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Btw, Mora is a god damn FOOL to keep Julius Jones as the #1. I'd expect Forsett be the starting back by next week [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)](I hope).[/color]

Help pick a DEF:

TEN vs STL
NE vs CAR
CIN @ MIN
sick.gif
boy%20and%20dog%20praying.JPG

you and me both my friend.

it wasn't even close to who was the better back this past Sunday.

I should have taken Percy + Patrick Willis for Boldin + L.T a week ago when it was proposed to me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

Originally Posted by yankees1129

MSW is getting benched next week. I can't take this dude.

co-sign
smh.gif
putting in meachem

just picked up meachem..he's starting for me next week as well instead of MSW
mad.gif

I just picked up Meachem as well. MSW is getting benched. Hines Ward vs CLE or Meachem vs ATL next week ?

i say meachem

I need a fantasy football Miracle, I'm down 5 right now, and I have Mason Crosby and he has Aaron Rodgers...
roll.gif
I need a HUGE miracle

smh.gif
@ me for trading away Miles Austin after he went cold for 2-3 games. Had I not done that I woulda won last week, and this week already and been in theplayoffs. Assuming I lose, and I will...

I have to win next week, and have 2 people lose to make the playoffs.

Oh well, in my small league I'm in first place, and have the most points, and have IMO the best fantasy team I've ever seen.
grin.gif

Is Davone Bess worth a start next week over MSW? Nobody had him in my league so I went and scooped him up.

I know MSW has been dropping eggs, but he's due for a big game.

Also assuming D Will is out next week, whos a better FA Pick up Julius Jones vs houston, or Buckhalter vs Indy

smh.gif
i have ray rice and he has aaron rodgers. we're tied at the moment. @#!% MSW! dude is about to cost me the playoffs!

Awwwwwwww $#@#
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I lost by 6.

Rodgers almost won it for me and guaranteed my playoffs

Down to the the last week

By some miracle the guy I needed to lose lost tonight, so I can still make the playoffs, IF 2 people lose next week and I win... gonna need a LOT to happen

this was our last week.....flacco's 3 INT's lost the game for me....dude I was playing against had GB def......now I am out of the playoffs....yet I am2nd in scoring.....I hate/love fantasy football...

Lost this week but I got in the playoffs for a 3rd straight year

Who should I go with?

Shaub (Injured non hrowing shoulder) vs Sea
Flacco vs Det <-- He has been bad but it's the Lions

i was down 8 with ray rice going into last night ... !%*% you baltimore ravens for putting in that wack *#* willis mcgahee ... !%*% ...

i have to win next week ... should i start romo + miles austin + witten? or should i sit witten like i did this week for shiancoe and lose the matchup becauseof it?

would you guys sit gore this weekend?

they haven't been giving him the ball that much plus the cardinals just shut down ap

heres what my team looks like

Originally Posted by ludex360

would you guys sit gore this weekend?

they haven't been giving him the ball that much plus the cardinals just shut down ap

A page back:

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Glad I traded Gore, the 9ers have ditched the running game my man. Our O-line have been going down like flies and Alex Smith can't play comfortably under center. They've switched up their smash mouth philosophy to more of a spread offense.

It doesn't look good for Gore owners, I'd try to trade him if your deadline hasn't passed.
With that said, we are getting Joe Staley back which could help out our line.

Made the playoffs in both my leagues
pimp.gif

I think I am goin with this team for next week

1st round of the playoffs

What do you guys think?

Back
Top Bottom