Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 17)

I'm with you on Jerome Harrison on the bench.
smh.gif

He will be starting next week if I win.

I too left Harrison on my bench...also had Maurice Morris there. I woulda started one of them, but who did I start? Arian %$&*#%$ Foster...sooo pissed off

I'm rolling in my secondary league. I've got Jamal Charles, Anquan Boldin, Greg Jennings, Gates, Schaub putting up #s for me. I've got AdrianPeterson still left to play too. Looks like championship round for me there.

In my main league I need a couple more td's out of Ocho, Gates, or Mendenhall to get back into my game. I'm down 18 now, he's got Steve Smith (NYG)left and I have Vikings D/ST, Longwell, and Quinton Ganther left to play.

I should start Ganther over Harvin at flex right?

That damn TD they called back on Mendenhall killed me. That would have put me in a great position to get the W. I need a damn Gates, Ocho, or Mendenhall TDNOW!!!

im up 14 going into tomorrow night with no one left on my squad ... the guy im playing has fred davis from the skins ...

i cant believe i benched ricky williams in favor of knowshon and i started witten over shiancoe ... i dont deserve to make it to the championship game as ileft 8 points on my bench ... should be up 22, plus whatever shiancoe goes over 4.4 points ... smh

In my small league I lost.. unless favre has an 80 pt game
roll.gif

Benson, T Jones, Welker, Moreno
sick.gif

In my big league, the one that matters, i'm down by 45, I have Favre, D Will, and Ganther, he has nobody... I should be able to pull this off

Up by 12 points and dude has Kevin Boss and Santana Moss tomorrow.
sick.gif
Don't thinkI'll be pulling this one out unless Boss has one of his 1-3 reception days... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Won all my other leagues, though, barring all kinds of craziness.
pimp.gif

Up on my boss by 38 pts. He has Favre and I got Fred Davis 2morrow, so should be championship round there.

The league in which I sat Jerome Harrison and Maurice Morris, Im down by 3, I got DWill and Minnesotas D (i know right), and he got Jacobs and Fred Davistomorrow, so prolly playin 4 third place there...smfh

But dis is only my second year doin fantasy fb ( first year 4 money), so I see it as successful

up 45. Other guy has AD and Smith (NYG) left. If I win, another 100 in the bank on top of the 100 I got for best regular season record
pimp.gif

Come on, Favre and Williams need to get something going... what the hell is up with the vikes

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Down 7 with Steve Smith (NYG) to play. I should've started Donovan and Medenhall. Addai was trash
smh.gif
. So was Brady
indifferent.gif

Are you freaking kidding me.... I have 5 pts combined between williams and favre so far..

Such bad luck...

mad.gif

Un EFFING real

I was up by 30 at some point, then Mendenhall and Hines Ward do work against Green Bay.. GB has a great defense... but somehow they do work... so I'm down44 with 3 players playing, no big deal.. should be no issue

Favre gets me 6 points... and D Will gets hurt in the first quarter??!?!

I'm not doing fantasy football next year thats it.. I get into the playoffs by some miracle only to have this happen, rather have no made it at all

Oh and don't even get me started on my other league... all season long I have the BEST team in fantasy football history, then today they all get 2 points apiece...

Yes I'm MAD!

Back
Top Bottom