Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 17)

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Originally Posted by dtb00201

man the week i dont put fitzgerald in he plays out his mind.....i sat like 4 players i shouldnt have...what was i thinking
What in the world were you thinking of for sitting fitz?
roll.gif
why would you do such a thing?
laugh.gif

Who did you start in place for him?
desean jackson....but i mean this season fitzgerlad hasnt had crazy numbers...before todays game he only had 1 td in the last 3 games

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

man the week i dont put fitzgerald in he plays out his mind.....i sat like 4 players i shouldnt have...what was i thinking

eek.gif
smh.gif

Seriously... just stop playing fantasy football now. It's just not for you.
im in a league with 4 ppl...i have alot of options so its not as crazy as it sounds....just to give u an example my qb's to choose from arebrees, brady, and peyton manning

everyone goes oh and ah when they hear fitzgerald because of what he did last year....but statistically there are better receivers as far as fantasy footballgoes

YES glad i decided to drop Olsen for Carlson today. My late moves ALWAYS hurt me lmaooo
this +%!% better not bite me in the %!% today
laugh.gif
out of allgames he does this when i dropped him hahaha

eek.gif
smh.gif

im in a league with 4 ppl...i have alot of options so its not as crazy as it sounds....just to give u an example my qb's to choose from are brees, brady, and peyton manning

everyone goes oh and ah when they hear fitzgerald because of what he did last year....but statistically there are better receivers as far as fantasy football goes

Oh...

Well, never mind then...
laugh.gif
. Carry on.
laugh.gif

Thanks to the dude who convinced me to start MSW.

Damn Jacoby came through, but too bad I chose to play D. Hixon instead of him .... so you better shine Hixon
nerd.gif

eek.gif
smh.gif

im in a league with 4 ppl...i have alot of options so its not as crazy as it sounds....just to give u an example my qb's to choose from are brees, brady, and peyton manning

everyone goes oh and ah when they hear fitzgerald because of what he did last year....but statistically there are better receivers as far as fantasy football goes

Oh...

Well, never mind then...
laugh.gif
. Carry on.
laugh.gif

I wasn't expecting to hear your in a 4 man league
roll.gif

I did that my 1st year, and that was the only time I was able to win lol. since than its been 10+ man leagues only. anything below 10 takes no skill on whoto pick and play.. i should say not as much skill. I mean when you choose between brady/bress/peyton
laugh.gif
can't go wrong haha

eek.gif
smh.gif

Oh...

Well, never mind then...
laugh.gif
. Carry on.
laugh.gif
I wasn't expecting to hear your in a 4 man league
roll.gif

I did that my 1st year, and that was the only time I was able to win lol. since than its been 10+ man leagues only. anything below 10 takes no skill on who to pick and play.. i should say not as much skill. I mean when you choose between brady/bress/peyton
laugh.gif
can't go wrong haha

yea its just a few of my close friends.....just kinda for laughs and bragging rights

Colston, Ocho, J-Stew, and Gates have done absolutely nothing for me. SMH.

I'm about to drop two straight games unless Mendenhall has an absolutely insane game tomorrow.

%@@+

Packers defense and my WR #%*%+# me up.

And Brandon Jacobs...don't think he is ever going to pick it up...

IDK what i'm gonna do next week.. Andre Johnson on a bye.Manningham on a bye..

Do I stick with Kevin Smith at my flex? or play Mike Wallace/Zach Miller/Devry Henderson

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

IDK what i'm gonna do next week.. Andre Johnson on a bye.Manningham on a bye..

Do I stick with Kevin Smith at my flex? or play Mike Wallace/Zach Miller/Devry Henderson
I'm in the same boat as you, have Jacobs/bradshaw on bye and really don't think I'm feeling K.Smith vs the vikings. I Like K Smithalot, I just don't see him and the lions doing anything good vs the viks truthfully. Lions are throwing too much, and will most likely continue that nextweek
eyes.gif
Staffrod I think was 22/42 when Smith was avg 5 yards a carry. Hejust needs to get those 20+ touches.

I might rely on Steve Smith from caro next week vs the falcons over K.Smith

Toughest week thus far...my WRs provided nothing. I just need the Steelers D to get under 10.5 points tomorrow and I go 8-1 in my money league!

What you guys think about me giving up Ced Benson and Anquan Boldin FOR Micheal Turner???

My team is

QB:
Schuab
Warner

RB:
Steven Jackson
DeAngelo Williams
Ced Benson
Thomas Jones

WR:
Ochocinco
Devin Hester
Anquan Boldin
Calvin Johnson
Sidney Rice

I can pick up Sims Walker from Free agency

I need a quick answer plz lol

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

What you guys think about me giving up Ced Benson and Anquan Boldin FOR Micheal Turner???

My team is

QB:
Schuab
Warner

RB:
Steven Jackson
DeAngelo Williams
Ced Benson
Thomas Jones

WR:
Ochocinco
Devin Hester
Anquan Boldin
Calvin Johnson
Sidney Rice

I can pick up Sims Walker from Free agency

I need a quick answer plz lol
if you have all those good players on your team then you must be in a garbage 4 team league or something lol, that *@+% is just ******ed...MSW isstill a free agent??? $%% man, I don't think your league is important enough to warrant some type of advice...

Back
Top Bottom