Official: 2009 Fantasy Football Thread (Week 17)

How in the world is MSW still on FA in a 10 team league? Every1 in my 3 leagues snagged him by week 2 I think (i got him twice lol)

Deshaun Jackson helped me out big time last night. I was up by only 14 going into Sunday night and my opponent had philly d & deshaun left and I was ableto come out with a W

Now hopefully I can get lucky in my 12 team league.. I'm in last place and the past 2 weeks I was the 2nd highest scorer. Just getting bad matchups
mad.gif
I'm down 146-133 he has Orton left, I have Ward/Reed left. Going toneed a lot of help with this one. There's about 7-8 teams below 115 too
eyes.gif

Having a tough time with this one... I'm sitting in first place with MJD and Ray Rice but have a chance to pick up Adrian and Benson in the trade..

I'm leaning twords taking it cuz I can't stand the play calling of the Jags and the Ravens; they get away from the run so easy!

AD and Ced also have much beter playoff match ups.

What do you guys think?

This is the seaon for me so I figured I'd reach out..thanks!

Up by 12 with Steelers defense going tonight against Brandon Marshall... not sure if I'm gonna pull this one out.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Now hopefully I can get lucky in my 12 team league.. I'm in last place and the past 2 weeks I was the 2nd highest scorer. Just getting bad matchups
mad.gif
I'm down 146-133 he has Orton left, I have Ward/Reed left. Going to need a lot of help with this one. There's about 7-8 teams below 115 too
eyes.gif
I'm so close right now
laugh.gif
I was hoping for a fg rightthere if that 3rd td wasnt a ward td
Down
147.58 - 148.86

I just lost by .06 in my main fantasy league. Whatever, at least I live in California

guys, i need some help...

i need a D/ST for the weekend.. i usually use the pats, but they play Indy sooo i figure i can do better with one of these 3 this week:

dolphins D/ST (at home) vs. bucs

cardinals D/ST (at home) vs. seahawks

titants D/ST (at home) vs. bills

Pick 2 for this week

Kevin Smith vs Minnesota
Tim Hightower vs Seattle
Mike Wallace vs Cinci
Roy williams vs GB

I just did this trade what do you guys think...

Give
Slaton

Receive
S.Holmes
Hightower

RBs after trade
S. Jackson
Moats
Sproles
Hightower

WRs after trade
Owens
S. Moss
Holmes
Breaston
Manningham

Good or Bad Deal?

Was that so bad JRose?!?!?!
roll.gif

I mean you never gave a valid reason for making a new post each week

WILLINC- Pretty sketchy options, as Revis could shut down MSW, but I would probably go with him though.

Was just offered a trade:

I give Jonathan Stewart

I get: Justin Fargas and Mike Sims-Walker

I'm leaning towards accepting. My RBs would be: Mendenhall and Lynch, my WR would be Ocho and Colston, and my flex would be Percy/MSW.
Plus looking at playoff schedules J-Stew and MSW have equally tough schedules.

I'm getting offered Reggie Wayne and Lesean McCoy for Michael Turner... Yay or Nay?

My WR would then be: Wayne, Austin, Burleson, Calvin Johnson, Steve Smith (NYG)
My RB would then be: McCoy, Maroney, Charles, Moreno

Thoughts?

I wouldn't do that trade.

It would severely deplete your RBs + it sounds like Westbrook will be back for the next game therefore McCoy isn't worth much anymore.

You've already got a good team with Turner as your main RB and then a nice receiving core in Calvin Johnson, Miles Austin and Burleson/Smith.

I need help big time here......
at RB, 2 open, pick one
Lynch (@ Tenn)
Benson (@Pitt)

my other RB is Ray Rice who I am starting

WR/Utility Pick 3:

Sims-Walker (@ NYJ)
Crabtree (vs Chi)
Lynch (If i go with benson at RB)
Harvin (vs Det)
Jennings (vs Dallas)
Bowe (@ Oak)

i really have no idea who to start

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

I need help big time here......
at RB, 2 open, pick one
Lynch (@ Tenn)
Benson (@Pitt)

my other RB is Ray Rice who I am starting

WR/Utility Pick 3:

Sims-Walker (@ NYJ)
Crabtree (vs Chi)
Lynch (If i go with benson at RB)
Harvin (vs Det)
Jennings (vs Dallas)
Bowe (@ Oak)

i really have no idea who to start

Would you guys do this trade?

I receive: Roddy White, Nate Washington (< I'd drop Nate Washington)
He receives: Matt Forte, Roy Williams, Terrell Owens

My team would look like this if I did the trade...

QB: Tom Brady
RB: Adrian Peterson/McFadden/Charles/Betts
WR: R.Moss/Marshall/Roddy/Sims-Walker

I really hate Roy Williams and Terrell Owens and neither would start for me ever...so basically I look at it as Forte for Roddy...and Roddy has done so muchbetter than Forte this season and I don't see Forte doing much better with that terrible O-Line.

Also: If I did this deal, I would probably trade Mike Sims-Walker for a better RB to put next to AP.

Any kind of feedback is welcome. Thanks.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Would you guys do this trade?

I receive: Roddy White, Nate Washington (< I'd drop Nate Washington)
He receives: Matt Forte, Roy Williams, Terrell Owens

My team would look like this if I did the trade...

QB: Tom Brady
RB: Adrian Peterson/McFadden/Charles/Betts
WR: R.Moss/Marshall/Roddy/Sims-Walker

I really hate Roy Williams and Terrell Owens and neither would start for me ever...so basically I look at it as Forte for Roddy...and Roddy has done so much better than Forte this season and I don't see Forte doing much better with that terrible O-Line.

Also: If I did this deal, I would probably trade Mike Sims-Walker for a better RB to put next to AP.

Any kind of feedback is welcome. Thanks.
By trading Forte, you'll be lacking in depth at the RB position. IMO, I don't feel Charles, DMC, or Betts are all on teams which will bebehind every week forcing their teams to throw more. In essence, you'll be banking on AP to get 25 points a week if you're dudes don't hold up.
laugh.gif
Is there any possibility you can package Sims-Walker and TO/Roy for anupgraded WR?

Off topic: Did you draft AP and Forte at the beginning??? You're team looks scary as hell man...
laugh.gif

QB- Brees, Cutler
RB- S. Jax, Reggie Bush, Cedric Benson, Laurence Maroney, Kevin Faulk (dunno why I snagged him)
WR- Greg Jennings, Percy Harvin, Mario Manningham, Dwayne Bowe, Garcon
TE- Kellen Winslow

Do you think dealing Brees can get me a rback like MJD? Getting Michael Turner is HIGHLY doubtful and I'm looking to get a better WR and TE. Any tradesuggestions on who I should deal to get for my team?

Back
Top Bottom