Official: *2009 Fantasy Football Thread*

take mjd, you wont regret it patna...and this is comin from a bears fan.

and if i had to choose between braylon and evans, i would def. take braylon. Hes going to be the main target in cleveland, and theres no reason to think hewont bounce back and have a 07'esque type season.

JPZ your not giving up enough, that is if you really want marshall...your giving up 3 untested rookies, at least throw in third tier type player, keep donaldbrown and mc-coy as part of the package tho.

my big moneys drafts on sunday...if all goes right ill have AP and Brady with my first two picks.

for all of you who havent drafted yet, i suggest you nab brady somewhere in the second....that patriots offense is back, bank on it.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've offered up two trades in my league. I'm trying to get a #1 receiver to add to Colston and Ocho Cinco.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First scenario is I trade away:
Bernard Berrian, Antonio Gates, Marshawn Lynch, and Donald Brown

And I get:
Calvin Johnson, Ahmad Bradshaw, and Greg Olsen

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second Scenario is I trade away:
Tom Brad, Bernard Berrian, Marshawn Lynch, and Antonio Gates

And I get:
Andre Johnson, Vishante Shianco, Derrick Ward, and Aaron Rodgers

What do you guys think? Are those fair trades or should I cancel them and keep who I have?

Originally Posted by drock2010

If you had the 3rd overall pick

and 1 and 2 were AP and Turner

who would you take? I'm thinking either Forte or MJD
I think Forte is a no Brainer

I am taking AP 1st

I get back 2 back picks later on

Pierre Thomas
Portis
Wayne
Boldin
Jennings
R White

These guys are usually left who would u take. I have an idea but wanna hear you guys out.

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Would you guys trade Forte? I have a lot of people in my league asking if hes available?
If there's a good trade on the table.....i'd trade anybody. What are they offering for him?.....

Basura trades. But this one guy is adamant about acquiring him. He asked what it would take to get him.

My team:

QB- Ryan, Favre
RB- Forte, Jacobs, K Smith, J Lewis
WR- Jennings, TJ Whosyomam, K Walter, L Moore, Hester, P Harvin
TE- O Daniels
D- Minny

His team-:

QB- Rodgers, Flacco, Hasselbeck
RB- S Jackson, Gore, Ward, F Jackson, A Bradshaw
WR- A Gonzalez, Boldin. B Edwards, Cotchery, Marshall,

How does this team look?
I completed a Matt Ryan + Darren McFadden for Holmes, Welker, White. and i had the 10th pick in a 10 man draft
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
Pos
[/th] [th=""]
Offense
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]QB[/td] [td]
Philip Rivers

(SD - QB)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]WR[/td] [td]
Terrell Owens

(Buf - WR)
Eddie Royal

(Den - WR)
Hines Ward

(Pit - WR)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RB[/td] [td]
Steven Jackson

(StL - RB)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]RB[/td] [td]
Frank Gore

(SF - RB)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]TE[/td] [td]
Kellen Winslow

(TB - TE)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]W/R/T[/td] [td]
Wes Welker

(NE - WR)
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]BN[/td] [td]
Le'Ron McClain

(Bal - RB)
Joe Flacco

(Bal - QB)
Brett Favre

(Min - QB)
Santonio Holmes

(Pit - WR)
LenDale White

(Ten - RB)
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Shooter116

Had my 2nd draft this morning. 10 team league, I had 5th pick.

Opinions?
nerd.gif

2h5mjd0.jpg

Would dropping Hixon for Chris Henry or Josh Morgan be a good move for my squad?

Would dropping Hixon for Chris Henry or Josh Morgan be a good move for my squad?
Naw, keep Hixon.....he has a shot at becoming the number 1 WR in New York. I like Chris Henry a lot, sleeper candidate. If anything drop Celekfor Henry. The T.E. pool is deep this year......and you already have a good one in Cooley.

Originally Posted by supeRsiC97

Naw, keep Hixon.....he has a shot at becoming the number 1 WR in New York. I like Chris Henry a lot, sleeper candidate. If anything drop Celek for Henry. The T.E. pool is deep this year......and you already have a good one in Cooley.
Hmm.. I was thinking about dropping Celek as well. Cooley doesn't have a bye week until week 8.

Think Henry is a better candidate than Morgan? I have them both on my other squad but I'm kind of stuck between the two. Waivers haven't even processedyet

Hixon won't be worth anything this year...The Giants have a lot of depth at WR with no standing out. He may lead the team in receiving in a category or so,but nothing
eek.gif
worthy.

jk8ydz.png

How does my team look? 12 team PPR league. I had the 4th pick. I was a lil too twisted during the draft and didnt realize I have four players on a bye in week4
laugh.gif

I was just offered a trade.. Andre Johnson and Leon Washington for my Terrell Owens and Joseph Addai. Seems fair, but I am hesitant since I have Matt Schaub,Steve Slaton from Houston, and Matt Ryan, Roddy White from ATL. 5 players from 2 teams seems a little extreme doesn't it?

Id take that trade as well. Washington is a sleeper this year. Donald Brown about to cut into Joseph Addai's carries

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Drew Brees
Jonathan Stewart
Lendale White
Leon Washington
Andre Johnson
Ochocinco
Owen Daniels
Steelers D
Stephen Gostkowski

Bench:
Chester Taylor
Jerious Norwood
Tashard Choice
Chris Henry
Brandon Pettigrew
Vick

it's a 12 person league on ESPN...how you think it looks?
Bad. Drop Vick. I feel there is no need for 2 tight ends esp. if one of them is a rookie. Choice is behind 2 other better RB's. And last but not least, your top 3 RB's are backups.

i feel like Leon will start over Thomas Jones this year though and even if he's not he's gonna be a huge part of the offense, and I think Lendale White and Stewart will take most of the TD's away from the starters.
Your certainly wishing and hoping for alot. Although Lendale will be getting the goaline touches, i don't know why your think Stewart will bestealing TD's away from Williams. Stewart is still hurt, and regardless Williams is their 3rd down back and their goaline back. Leon is a good player,but he won't take the load away from the Jets. Jones is a good back, although the Jets will probably be a horrible offensive team this year.

Its my first year of fantasy. How's my roster?

Jay Cutler
MJD
Marion Barber
Roddy White
Eddie Royal
Josh Morgan
Gates
Rackers
Titans

Bench:
Shaun Hill
Reggie Bush
Cadillac Williams
Brandon Marshall
Vernon Davis

Trying to get rid of Cadillac & Hill for LeSean McCoy and Big Ben. Good moves?

Back
Top Bottom