Official: *2009 Fantasy Football Thread*

^^

Was leaning to Edwards as well since I feel like a backup QB should be a bit easier to find and I won't really need one til Houston's bye week 9.

any opinions on the actual team?

just had my final draft $$$league (50 per) so I need this team to be golden. 4th pick, 10 team league,

294thfo.jpg

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by illmatic34

Should I trade Michael Turner for Maurice Jones Drew?
PPR yes
if not no stick with Turner

I don't know much about this stuff, so what does PPR mean?
Points per reception

Originally Posted by bijald0331

just had my final draft $$$league (50 per) so I need this team to be golden. 4th pick, 10 team league,

294thfo.jpg

nice team. nothing really needs to be addressed, you got all areas covered pretty well.

Who would you guys feel is better off starting at my 2nd RB spot opposite Chris Johnson...Knowshon or James Stewart (My 3rd RB)?

My lineup right now is

QB - Romo
RB - Chris Johnson
RB - Knowshon
WR - Reggie Wayne
WR - Anquan Boldin
TE - Dustin Keller
K - Kris Brown

(and we drafted IDPs)

DT - Darnell Dockett
DT - Richard Seymour
LB - DeMarcus Ware
LB - DeMeco Ryans
CB - Cortland Finnegan
CB - Richard Marshall

then yes MJD has even been the 1st pick taken in some if not most PPR leagues but his value increases a lot in PPR leagues to where he is valued higher thenTurner and even AP in some cases

Drew Brees
Jonathan Stewart
Lendale White
Leon Washington
Andre Johnson
Ochocinco
Owen Daniels
Steelers D
Stephen Gostkowski

Bench:
Chester Taylor
Jerious Norwood
Tashard Choice
Chris Henry
Brandon Pettigrew
Vick

it's a 12 person league on ESPN...how you think it looks?

Rate my team please.

12 man H2H yahoo league.

QBs: cutler, hasselbeck, orton
WRs: welker, ocho, coles, chris henry
RBs: LT, gore, rice, mccoy, stewart
Te: winslow
K: kasay
D: AZ

should i get GB instead of AZ or trade for a better QB? tips please.

Just started doing Auction drafts this year....
and i must admit, i like it better than snake drafts.
My latest live auction draft:

333ygc8.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Drew Brees
Jonathan Stewart
Lendale White
Leon Washington
Andre Johnson
Ochocinco
Owen Daniels
Steelers D
Stephen Gostkowski

Bench:
Chester Taylor
Jerious Norwood
Tashard Choice
Chris Henry
Brandon Pettigrew
Vick

Bad. Drop Vick. I feel there is no need for 2 tight ends esp. if one of them is a rookie. Choice is behind 2 other better RB's. And last butnot least, your top 3 RB's are backups.

Originally Posted by y0uNgNdAnG3RoUs723

Rate my team please.

12 man H2H yahoo league.

Get GB instead of AZ, they cause turnovers and can score. Other then that, your RB situation looks good, WR's are decent to good and your QB situation isgood enough. If your looking to upgrade, do so in the WR department (esp if your not in a PPR league). Also, I never carry more then 2 QB's at a time, butthat's my preference.

Originally Posted by sole searchin

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Drew Brees
Jonathan Stewart
Lendale White
Leon Washington
Andre Johnson
Ochocinco
Owen Daniels
Steelers D
Stephen Gostkowski

Bench:
Chester Taylor
Jerious Norwood
Tashard Choice
Chris Henry
Brandon Pettigrew
Vick

Bad. Drop Vick. I feel there is no need for 2 tight ends esp. if one of them is a rookie. Choice is behind 2 other better RB's. And last but not least, your top 3 RB's are backups.

i feel like Leon will start over Thomas Jones this year though and even if he's not he's gonna be a huge part of the offense, and I think Lendale Whiteand Stewart will take most of the TD's away from the starters.

Rate my team please.

12 man H2H yahoo league.

Get GB instead of AZ, they cause turnovers and can score. Other then that, your RB situation looks good, WR's are decent to good and your QB situation is good enough. If your looking to upgrade, do so in the WR department (esp if your not in a PPR league). Also, I never carry more then 2 QB's at a time, but that's my preference.

TB is also available, is that better than GB? is this PPR? (Reception Yards 10 yards per point). sorry this is my 2nd yearplaying.
tired.gif

Rate my team please.

12 man H2H yahoo league.

Get GB instead of AZ, they cause turnovers and can score. Other then that, your RB situation looks good, WR's are decent to good and your QB situation is good enough. If your looking to upgrade, do so in the WR department (esp if your not in a PPR league). Also, I never carry more then 2 QB's at a time, but that's my preference.
TB is also available, is that better than GB? is this PPR? (Reception Yards 10 yards per point). sorry this is my 2nd year playing.
tired.gif

And why do you have basically all the WRs from the Bengals? On their bye week, you're screwed. I mean, I know they're pretty good and are in apass-laden offense, but still. And what happens if Palmer gets more injured? You maybe even double-screwed.

Originally Posted by MonopolyMan630

Would you guys trade Forte? I have a lot of people in my league asking if hes available?
If there's a good trade on the table.....i'd trade anybody. What are they offering for him?.....

Originally Posted by dland24

Braylon Edwards vs. Lee Evans.....what are your guys' opinions on who will do better this season. A #1 WR vs. a #2 WR with TO on the other side of the field. Trent Edwards throwing to you or "we arent sure yet" throwing to you.

What do you guys think? Who will be better this year (draft positioning not relevant)????

Posted this a few days ago....no replies. Can anyone give me an opinion or two? Thanks.

I think Edwards will have a better overall year but Evans has the possibility of winning your team a week or two. Dude is explosive and with TO garneringattention, he could get produce some huge plays. Many people are down on Edwards but I feel like he will have a bounce back year. He was too good in 07 for himnot to. I bet he worked on not dropping passes a ton this offseason. I would take Edwards over Evans.

What do you guys think Marshall's value is right now?

I'm trying to trade for him when his stock is low....I'm offering up guys like Donald Brown, LeSean McCoy and Hakeem Nicks (apparently he's goingto be the #1 receiver because Hixon is slacking) and I'm wondering if he'll bite or not.

Am I not giving up enough?

I don't think you are giving up enough. If I had Marshall, I would rather take the chance of keeping him then get back those type of players. Is this thesame league full of idiots who trade AP who cents on the dollar? Or was that someone else?

If you had the 3rd overall pick

and 1 and 2 were AP and Turner

who would you take? I'm thinking either Forte or MJD

Originally Posted by drock2010

If you had the 3rd overall pick

and 1 and 2 were AP and Turner

who would you take? I'm thinking either Forte or MJD
I like Forte more. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom