Official: *2009 Fantasy Football Thread*

SCuse you can have my spot...I'm already committed to two leagues before this one. Take it
96736f7b1b3c8d12584de2d34682b95d1158dcac.gif

i've actually seen a lot of mocks take forte over turner and mjd this year...kinda interesting

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I'm keeping Brady regardless. We get two keepers though. So I am debating whether or not to trade the 13th pick overall for a solid running back like Westbrook, Deangelo Williams, or Chris Johnson or keeping the pick and keeping Marques Colston.

Lemme get this straight: if you keep Brady and Colston, you'll have the #1 overall and the #1 pick in the 2nd round.
If you keep JUST Brady and trade the #1 in the second round, you will have Brady + Westbrook/Williams/Johnson and still have the 1st overall pick?

The kicker for me would be the quality of players that will be left after keepers are decided. Two players per team x 12 teams = 24 top players that are gone.

Brady + one of those RB's + the 1st overall pick, to me, sounds better. There will def. not be a player of Westbrook, Williams or Johnson's caliber left on the board after keepers are decided and 12 other picks go through. Sure, you won't have a second round pick, but you should have a solid core with Brady/RB/#1, especially if you can get another RB or great WR.
laugh.gif

I probably made this sound more confusing than it is. I traded for Brady and gave up the #1 pick and the #49 pick (5th rounder), but received the #13 pick (first of 2nd round) and the 37th pick (first of the 4th round).

So now I'm thinking about trading the 13th pick for a RB, because there probably wont be a solid first option RB available by the time that pick comes.

I'd do the trade, since you don't have a first round pick.

i've actually seen a lot of mocks take forte over turner and mjd this year...kinda interesting

than your probably seeing PPR mocks...in which case make perfect sense because turner isnt even a top 5 back in PPR format.....

laugh.gif

nah gift that may change...as people join in it changes around matchups sometimes. not sure why or how.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

My first match is vs Proshares...probably gonna kill me with the way I tend to draft
laugh.gif

You have NOTHING to worry about with me trust that
laugh.gif
it's comingdown to Chester or Deadset in this league.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by TheGift23

My first match is vs Proshares...probably gonna kill me with the way I tend to draft
laugh.gif

You have NOTHING to worry about with me trust that
laugh.gif
it's coming down to Chester or Deadset in this league.
laugh.gif

sometimes i draft with my heart and not my head (i.e. tom brady with the 3rd overall pick
laugh.gif
)....if that's the case, i might be in trouble.

i need to put chester and fizzy wo in the same division
laugh.gif

I'm in.
pimp.gif

Ya'll down with doing IDPs? I posted a message on the FF page, but they're a fun element to add. Maybe one DB, one DL, and one LB instead of teamdefenses?

sometimes i always draft with my heart and not my head
laugh.gif
and that gets me in trouble for the way the ******** are alot of times
tired.gif

I love IDPs too lol...but Chester, you tell DA what stats you want...

so are we scrapping team def's as a whole and doing 3 IDP's? or do we want to do maybe 2 IDP's and a team def?

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

the divisions should be based off where every one lives, im trying to reduce travel
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
we prolly could do that...except fizzy is going west with chester
laugh.gif

Team D + 2 IDP's is fine. I'd prefer to scrap the Team D, but I know a lot of people like 'em so I wont throw a tantrum.

As far as stats go for IDPs...
Tackle - 1
Assist - .5 (can toss this out if needed)
Sack - 3
Int - 4
FF - 3
FR - 2

EDIT: Ace, Fizzy lives in Corvallis... he's literally an hour from me, so he's just as west as I am.

Back
Top Bottom