retro i forgot you're on the east coast
laugh.gif

i always assume somewhere in the midwest for some reason
laugh.gif
its the teams that throw people off, im as east as theyget. Portland, Maine
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i think you guys have enough to start a new league. we have 12 in this one keeper league right now so we're pretty much full. sorry.

but i think there's already like 6 others saying they're down to play so y'all have enough to start one up.

Hey, I tried to isolate the part with just Kim Jones getting the cream but it came out too fuzzy.

And God help whoever takes the Cowboys defense before me
laugh.gif

Any suggestions on a sleeper rookie RB for this season?

My rookie draft is tomorrow and I have the second to last pick, so I know the good ones will be gone.

I was thinking someone along the lines of G Coffee or R Jennings.

Any help?

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

^Donald Brown
Beanie Wells and Knowshon Moreno should get alot of touches too
Being that I pick 9th, I'm pretty sure those guys will be gone, along with the likes of Shonn Greene and Lesean McCoy.

I'm talking about any other sleeper rookie RB's besides these guys. Is there even any worthy RB's besides them?

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

^Donald Brown
Beanie Wells and Knowshon Moreno should get alot of touches too
Being that I pick 9th, I'm pretty sure those guys will be gone, along with the likes of Shonn Greene and Lesean McCoy.

I'm talking about any other sleeper rookie RB's besides these guys. Is there even any worthy RB's besides them?
javon ringer? he's third on the titans' depth chart tho
grin.gif

Drafts are starting to happen as every day progresses now (bump)....if you're a commissioner, don't have yours too early. It'll absolutelydevastate your team if your first round pick goes down in the pre-season.

Back
Top Bottom