:: Official 2009 NBA Draft Thread ::

smh.gif
if they don't re-sign Turkoglu.

wait, did the magic think they could not have re-signed hedo?
That team could keep up with the Lakers as they were. The first 4 games in the finals could have gone either way.

I think it is a dumb trade unless this Ryan Anderson is a stud.

Vince Carter is on the books for the next two years ($16.3M and $17.3M), with a third year being a team option ($18M). Would you guys rather have that contractor pay Hedo Turkoglu $10M+ for the next five to six years? I'll take Vince
grin.gif

Losing Courtney Lee certainly hurts, but ya'll making him out to be some can't miss player. They still got Mickael Pietrus to make up for hisathleticism/defense and J.J. Redick to make up for his shooting. Safe to say he's this year's Rodney Stuckey.

What is Otis Smith doing letting go of Lee.
smh.gif

Guess that missed layup was crucial.
laugh.gif

Well let me look at that bright side. Now I can have a jersey of my favorite player on my favorite team.

Twill would play sf, sg, and some point

I actually thought with Anderson going that they would say hansborough

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by knightngale

roll.gif
@ the Gasol trade still causing shockwaves

Not everything revolves around the Lakers
indifferent.gif
this is a direct result of that Gasol trade
indifferent.gif

Magic would probably be champions right now without the gasol trade
grin.gif

smh.gif
that was stupid to trade Courtney Lee. Orlando is definitely trying to win now instead of building for the future.

Its probably been said already, but Danny Ainge came out on radio and said that Rubio is not ready for the NBA citing that his game is inconsistant and thathe's physically inferior to others at his position. Personally I'm glad to see that he isn't drinking the Rubio Kool-Aid.

Also, how do you feel about this possibly being one of the weakest drafts of the last 20 years as quoted from an "expert" on ESPNews.

Ill give my steals and busts of the draft later.

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

roll.gif
@ the Gasol trade still causing shockwaves

Not everything revolves around the Lakers
indifferent.gif
this is a direct result of that Gasol trade
indifferent.gif

Magic would probably be champions right now without the gasol trade
grin.gif
A lot of things would happen if not for the Gasol trade; how about Kobe playing else where? Magic are contending with the Cavs and were veryfortunate that KG was injured. They need to keep pace with what's going on in the East.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

who you guys think will draft brandon jennings I think dude will be a surprise
I have him going 10 in my Mock.
he's gotta be the biggest wild card of this draft by far. anywhere from 5 to 20's.

Back
Top Bottom