OFFICIAL 2010-2011 NBA PLAYOFFS THREAD : VOL. MOST. ANTICIPATED. PLAYOFFS. EVER?

Anytime time you want to beat LeBron James in a playoff series, find somebody to pipe the Akron hood rats he keeps in around him

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

NobleKane wrote:

isnt the zone defense looked down upon in the nba?
By who and who cares? It's working in this series and the Mavs are getting the job done with it.

Nobody in the NBA runs it for full games... Every time the Mavs drop back into it late the Heat look like a high school JV team because nobody on their offense moves without the ball. Everyone stands around and .. But yeah, the Mavs get no credit for that. *shrugs*

And CP... Not all Mavs fans care about the regular season... We know by now it doesn't mean a damn thing. JA wild'n out like Nick Cannon.

On one hand you want to see the best players in the league just matching up man to man. On the other hand these coaches are supposed to be the best of the best so they should be able to devise schemes to bust the zones. Players should be able to execute as well. I've loved watching Dallas slow down Miami in the zone at times.

Go get those rings, Tys and Dirk. 
pimp.gif

bosh is one of the most useless max contract player in nba history... and to think that this fool mentions himself with lebron and wade... hes closer to anthony and bibby. haslem>bosh during the series.

ol extra terrycloth soft *@+... if you scared to play sit yo *@+ on the bench. yess im mad, hes bout to lose me some money.

[Henzo] 1 more win til NT explodes
pimp.gif
[Henzo]

And if tonight is any indication, that will be the last night of NT ever
laugh.gif

Mavs were deadly behind the arc tonight.
sick.gif

Dirk did his usual thing, but Terry and Barea were the difference makers tonight.

LeBron had a good game stats wise, but once again dissappeared in the 4th.

Shot 2 FTs the whole game
30t6p3b.gif
, because he rarely attacked the basket and settled for jumpers when his shot was off tonight.

His play has been horrible all Finals, especially coming off those great series against Boston and Chicago.

The Heat may have homecourt but I don't see them pulling this series out now.

On another note, these Finals have been great thus far.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

bosh is one of the most useless max contract player in nba history

you should be saying that about Lebron, not Bosh. Atleast Bosh has showed up every game doing something.

Those guys all need to get together, player only meeting and have one of those talks again cause Spo ain't gonna devise any new scheme or %!%#.  It's all on those 3 at the end of the day to step up in Miami.  I think it goes 7 still but these games have been so close who knows.  So exciting, best finals in ages
pimp.gif

As much as I defend him usually on here, his play this series has been undoubtedly disappointing.  The urgency just isn't there, its just weird.  I didn't want Chicago or the Celtics beating the Heat  but I can live with Dirk getting
pimp.gif
that ring.

Haven't been in the finals post at all, how bad is it in there.  Don't think I'm brave enough to enter.

Air Fresh and CosmicCanon picked up your banner and REALLY made sure everyone hated the Heat.

You woulda been banned by now. Best to let it be.
ohwell.gif

I can't stop watching that gif

something about Marion both infuriates and mesmerizes me at the same time

I got to watch the game with my boy and my girl, but today was kind of hectic as I moved out of my room @ the university today.

Hell of a game, it's amazing what we can do when our guys are making shots.

The "greatest perimeter defender" can't guard JET in a seven-game series.
roll.gif

I can't believe that fool showed up.

All his shots looked VERY good too.

If Mavs end up winning it all, I'm definitely finally get a JET jersey finally. The only two Mavs jerseys I've ever owned or WANTED to own are Nash and Dirk, but JET this post-season..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

If Mavs end up winning it all, I'm definitely finally get a JET jersey finally. The only two Mavs jerseys I've ever owned or WANTED to own are Nash and Dirk, but JET this post-season..
pimp.gif

I'll probably get a Jason Terry jersey as well, Only Mavs jersey I've ever owned was a Dirk jersey and I bought it back in the 04-05 season. Jerseys I almost (my parents) bought were a Steve Nash in 04 and Josh Howard in 08.

I buy their T-Shirts most of the time though.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

pimp.gif

I'll probably get a Jason Terry jersey as well, Only Mavs jersey I've ever owned was a Dirk jersey and I bought it back in the 04-05 season. Jerseys I almost (my parents) bought were a Steve Nash in 04 and Josh Howard in 08.

I buy their T-Shirts most of the time though.

tumblr_lmk9jikbFX1qar0vmo1_500.png

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom