OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

Doesn't matter what ticket you get. However I suggest getting a cheap loge ticket ($25-35).

Get to the stadium at around 6.

Fastest way in is off the 110 (stadium way) or if you go through the streets broadway to bishop road.

It will dump you on the right side of the stadium. Go through lot L and into the right loge entrance (the side with the loney,Blake,belliard and furcal poster/overhangs).

Fastest way in...even on sellouts/opening day/playoffs. There will be enough to go around if you get there before the 2nd inning.

This is a week late, but I didn't see it posted

[h1]http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2010/05/marlins-sign-doug-mientkiewicz.html[/h1]
[h1]Marlins Sign Doug Mientkiewicz[/h1]
By Tim Dierkes [May 5, 2010 at 3:36pm CST]

The Marlins signed first baseman Doug Mientkiewicz to a minor league deal, according to Baseball America's Matt Eddy.  Mientkiewicz didn't play much in '09, as he went down for shoulder surgery in April.

The Dodgers re-signed Mientkiewicz to a minor league deal inDecember of last year.  He sought his release after being told hewouldn't make the team, and the Dodgers waited a week before grantingit.  Mientkiewicz declined a chance to coach for Joe Torre, and laterpassed on Bret Boone's recruiting efforts for his independent league club.

smile.gif

i go into the stadium through chinatown like iron man said cause there is never traffic. last time i went they directed me to park almost by the elysian park entrance. i had to ask the attendant to let me out of the lot so i could park somewhere closer.
laugh.gif

Unless I'm going with my girl then I always park outside the Stadium. Saves $ and you don't have to deal with as much traffic getting out.

offtopic, do any of you dudes know where i can get a us soccer jersey at? are there any stores so that i can try it on?

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Unless I'm going with my girl then I always park outside the Stadium. Saves $ and you don't have to deal with as much traffic getting out.
Where do you park? And what time do you get there?

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

offtopic, do any of you dudes know where i can get a us soccer jersey at? are there any stores so that i can try it on?
Niketown LA has them in stock.

They are
smokin.gif

Digging the track jackets too.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

Where do you park? And what time do you get there?
I can't remember the name of the street, but it's next to the fire academy. That little street that winds around back behind that lot that's out there.

I'm usually at games right around start time.

That little street that winds around back behind that lot that's out there.
Stadium Way.

Ironman, you going to boston?
Still thinking about it.  Leaning towards yes.  It's tough to get tickets.

On top of that, the Yankee series the following week and my brothers wedding in SF the following month
grin.gif
.  I will know by the end of the month.

lol i cant believe they walked ethier for manny. i dont care how ethier is tearing it up right now, i would rather have him batting instead of manny..

Manny
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Ethier getting R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
smokin.gif

& that's the Edwin Jackson we all remember when he was in Los Angeles, 0-2 count on Manny and that $@*% was bombed.

Whooo, good !$$% Kuo.

Why does it keep subscribing to this post, getting emails every time there's a reply.
mad.gif

bright nikes wrote:

Why does it keep subscribing to this post, getting emails every time there's a reply.
mad.gif

smh.gif
  @ Yuku

Went to hoop for 2 hours and I have 48 emails when I get back
indifferent.gif

Forreals? Dang, hockey doesn't deserve her.

Attention shoppers: Not that there's anyone of significance to trade for in the first week of May. But the Dodgers were making calls this week, trying to find starting pitching. The Royals and Phillies have let the world know they're bullpen hunters. And the Mariners and Braves are "two teams that would love to add a bat," one GM said.

Ramon Ortiz starting tomorrow
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom