OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'm thinking of boycotting attending games until McC is out

as ridiculous as it sounds, my brother claims do be boycotting them this year. the past 5 years hes got like plans for about 25 games, but not this year

You can buy individual tickets for Opening Day, you can't buy individual tickets for the Yankee series (
smh.gif
)

The person with the selected number will have the first opportunity to purchase tickets at 10:00 a.m. and the remainder of the group will be served in numerical sequence. Fans arriving after 8:45 a.m. will receive a different color wristband, and that group will be helped after the first. There is a limit of four Opening Day tickets available for purchase per person while supplies last.
That's from the Press Release.

I'm thinking of boycotting attending games until McC is out

Stop lying
laugh.gif

The McCourts owning all those houses is nothing new.  I'm surprised more wasn't made that they haven't paid taxes in years. 
laugh.gif
I'm telling you, rich people are the biggest crooks.  However, they are legit 'cause they find loopholes in the system.  Crazy.  Uncle Sam and the IRS going crazy after these people that claim other people's kids on their income tax, yet they let this slide. 
smh.gif

The whole system is #!%%++ up.

ironman, that means i cant get opening day tickets with the subscribers password tomorrow at 10 thru the website?

i have to go there in person and camp out like im a 15 year old kid hoping to snag some Haze Dunks to sell on ebay?

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

ironman, that means i cant get opening day tickets with the subscribers password tomorrow at 10 thru the website?

i have to go there in person and camp out like im a 15 year old kid hoping to snag some Haze Dunks to sell on ebay?
Oh didn't know that. 

So, did you buy a mini-plan? 

I know you were a season ticket holder last year.  The only one that gets you Opening Day + Yankee series is the 21 game plan.

grin.gif

Still, this is like JB shoving the ugly @!@ XX's to get the III's

Since it's all about the angles....

ethier_bobblehead.jpg

Yeah, ummm, don't see the Kemp resemblance except for the beard.

damn i just noticed that the first game of the year is at 1030am on a monday.

Edit
  • [*]Tony Jackson of ESPN Los Angeles talks to Jeff Weaver,whose minor league contract with the Dodgers allows him to opt out andbecome a free agent if he doesn't make the club out of springtraining.  Weaver said the escape clause allows him to stay out of theminors: "I am here to make this team. If it doesn't work out...then I don't really want to do the Triple-Athing again."[*]As part of a reader mailbag,Jackson said it's unlikely that Jamie McCourt's claim of half-ownershipof the Dodgers will hold up in court.  But if it does, then Jacksonpredicts Frank McCourt "probably will be forced to sell, whether it'sto Jamie and the groupshe allegedly has lined up to buy the club or to someone else."  Onewould think that if this divorce halves McCourt's fortune as manypredict it will, he may have to sell the team regardless of the resultof his ex-wife's claim.
    [*]

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

ethier_bobblehead.jpg
kemp_bobblehead.jpg

Hm ... all Ethier needs is a tan and the resemblance is uncanny.

Originally Posted by sinser13

you know BN got them back stage passes on lock.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Btw, PS3 dudes don't sign in supposedly something will DL and crash your system
sick.gif

The McCourts owning all those houses is nothing new.  I'm surprised more wasn't made that they haven't paid taxes in years.
Bro, wasn't it like $2.5 / month in 5 years?!?! How does that even happen, that isn't a damn loophole that's damn illegal. Those #*#$!%+ bastards
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by John Ohh

pimp.gif
We'd love to hear your yearly season predictions just like last year, please enlighten us again? 
roll.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by bright nikes

sick.gif

I haven't signed in awhile, let me know when it's good to go.

nerd.gif
speaking of Ethier's bobblehead, if somebody can hook me up with one it would be appreciated. paypal ready

sick.gif

nerd.gif
speaking of Ethier's bobblehead, if somebody can hook me up with one it would be appreciated. paypal ready
I think i'ma do my usual. Cop tickets, send people to go free of charge, but I get the bobbleheads
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by eyegiantjackpot

Oh didn't know that. 

So, did you buy a mini-plan? 

I know you were a season ticket holder last year.  The only one that gets you Opening Day + Yankee series is the 21 game plan.

grin.gif

Still, this is like JB shoving the ugly @!@ XX's to get the III's

Since it's all about the angles....

ethier_bobblehead.jpg

i didnt get season tickets this year.. i need to save money, and spend more time on other projects.. I went to 40 games last year..plus playoffs.

i cant do that again..
laugh.gif

im still gonna try to get 2 tickets tomorrow.

code is NEWERA 

opens at 10pm pst.

they can take all that money tax free because they probably lost a bunch of money on real estate/other junk.

cincoseisdos,dont worry about boycotting mccourt. just buy your tickets from season ticket holders
laugh.gif

im not sweating the price increases this year because i hardly ever buy tickets from the dodgers directly anyway. stubhub, craigslist are almost always cheaper. even for the playoffs

sick.gif

nerd.gif

If I'm able to cop multiples depending on who goes with me, I will keep you in mind.

Anyone get MLB 2010 yet?

I know if I wait a couple weeks someone will sell it on CL for $20 cheaper.

Ironman, do you know why they're doing the ticket on sale at dodger stadium again? I remember the internet only onsales for a couple years now

They have always done the first day of ticket sales at Dodger Stadium (online too).  It has never been online only.  Frankly because a lot of fans don't have internet access.

The only change was they moved it from Lot 13 (Empty Lot by the Fire Academy) to Lot G (Lot adjacent to the Pavilions) in 2006 and then they moved it to the Top of the Park ticket booths (Lot P/Top Deck) in 2008. 

I coulda swore within the past couple years they changed it to online only for the onsale date (or am I thinking about playoffs)?

I know when we used to ditch school to go in 04 and 05 it was at the ticket booths across from the pavilion

Anyone get MLB 2010 yet?

I know if I wait a couple weeks someone will sell it on CL for $20 cheaper.
I think I'm gonna get it this weekend.

The main thing is that I like doing the franchise mode and it's only fun when you have the accurate minor league rosters so I like to wait for Knight from Operation Sports to put his up and then I do whatever adjustments for the Dodgers that I feel are necessary. I think his rosters are supposed to be finished by opening day.

What's the deal with this PS3 online stuff?

For the past week no one has been able to sign on to the network, or people were playing and their game froze.

So I guess if you signed on at this particular time it would download an update that crashed your PS3.

I'm not sure if its resolved yet, I ain't even tryna sign on till I hear otherwise.

http://ad.doubleclick.net/click;h=v...s.latimes.com/dodgers/;~aopt=2/0/ff/1;~sscs=?
[h1]Sending out the search party for Ronald Belisario[/h1]
March 3, 2010 |  7:07am

Won’t you come home, Ronald Belisario, won’t you come home?

To your baseball home, that is. To the Dodgers, currently working daily in the Arizona sun to prepare for the coming season.

All of them, that is, but you. It’s Day 12 without Visa Man. Twelve days without a true explanation.

Don’t think the Dodgers aren’t miffed, either. The Dodgers have already graduated from frustration to irritation.

"I think it’s a problem now," Manager Joe Torre said Monday. "The pitchers need all this time. Of course, he did play winter ball. But I can’t really tell you [his condition]  until I see him."

That would require he get his 237-pound derriere out of his native Venezuela and to Phoenix. Which would require a visa.
Now the Feb. 20 reporting date for pitchers and catchers was hardly a moving target. It didn’t exactly sneak up on anyone. Visa requirements were known.

Get your +*#% together Bellisario, he knew what he had to do by the reporting date.
grin.gif

For the past week no one has been able to sign on to the network, or people were playing and their game froze.

So I guess if you signed on at this particular time it would download an update that crashed your PS3.

I'm not sure if its resolved yet, I ain't even tryna sign on till I hear otherwise.
i heard that is all good now, but i still haven't signed in yet.

Back
Top Bottom