OFFICIAL 2010 LOS ANGELES DODGERS THREAD [79-82] : The losing season

Kenley Jansen. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

we should all meet up, get good seats and heckle the team if its gonna be like this. 562, you can bring your war drum.

As soon as one of the resident idiots piss me off...

e1915eebb37c385338e5a7be984161957008c82.gif

I probably won't make it past the third inning
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Kenley Jansen. 
pimp.gif

One of our only bright spots in the second half...
but Torre is overusing his arm, when last season he pitched maybe 15 innings
smh.gif

some tweets I just saw on my timeline

Andre Ethier's K rate before he broke his pinky: 12.8% (16K/125AB). Post pinky break: 23.3% (77K/330). #dodgers #Waterloo about 1 hour ago via Echofon Retweeted by you

molly_knight

Molly Knight

@molly_knight maybe more telling: Dre k-rate with manny starting is 14.5% (25k/172ab), without is 24% (68k/283ab). 10k/23ab in sept. 36 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to molly_knight Retweeted by 1 person

_diego2thebay

Jose Bonilla

RT @jay_jaffe: Don't forget James Loney hitting 206/.278/.322 since the ASB. Dodger offense as a whole .238/.307/.345 in the 2nd half about 2 hours ago via TweetDeck

truebluela

Eric Stephen

they're all bums. not enough fingers to point. ethier just looks pissed when he gets in slumps and starts chasing anything. i dont really think manny had an effect on him either way this year.

smh at this bum playing 1st base

laugh.gif
you're getting on the kid making his debut, but not singling out any of these veterans who have %@!+ on themselves on the diamond?

laugh.gif
you're getting on the kid making his debut, but not singling out any of these veterans who have @**+ on themselves on the diamond?

laugh.gif
you're getting on the kid making his debut, but not singling out any of these veterans who have #!%# on themselves on the diamond?

laugh.gif
you're getting on the kid making his debut, but not singling out any of these veterans who have %#%! on themselves on the diamond?

F U Joe Torre, how you gonna pull Lindsey for another pinch hitter, what strategy does he think he's using?
laugh.gif

Season is over!!!    Let the man get his first major league at bat!

the dodgers are horrible. We as dodgers fans need to boycott them til they're interested in winning a chmpionship

looking at a 14th pick
smokin.gif

Seeing that the 9th pick is WAS & CHC who are 8 games worse than us, a top 10 is probably out of the question

that is, unless we keep this up
laugh.gif
smh.gif
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gator15

the dodgers are horrible. We as dodgers fans need to boycott them til they're interested in winning a chmpionship

laugh.gif
... I have contemplated this. 

I have my pick at four free tickets, to one of six home games remaining, and probably won't make it out there.

i didnt even know they had announced andre ethier all star blanket night in may. when did you really buy those bro?

roll.gif
you do know they have promotional schedules online well before the season starts right?

I.E. bobblehead #1 night, blanket #1 night, promotional poster #1 etc.

I was considering it, but I don't think the blanket will get me there.

Rather suffer at the comfort of my home watching these bums on TV.

Back
Top Bottom