**Official 2010 NY knicks pre-season thread** 10/6 vs T-wolves (PARIS) 2PM MSG/NBA TV

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Media gassin it again.

That's what lebron's team does. any publicity is good publicity.

*%$! LRMR. i want nothing to do with a player associated with them to be honest. i really don't trust this whole rumor and feel like we are being used.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Media gassin it again.

That's what lebron's team does. any publicity is good publicity.

*%$! LRMR. i want nothing to do with a player associated with them to be honest. i really don't trust this whole rumor and feel like we are being used.

Originally Posted by Proshares

LOL What happened to everyone wanting Rubio?

You think David *@$*##! kahn would trade his rights?

If he would, i'd take him in a heartbeat...yes, even over CP3.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

off topic but were u able to do anything with the ps3?

I said **#% it and bought a new one.  I figured waiting for Sony or a local merchant to fix it plus the $140 - $150 fee would equate to the same as me just buying a slim for $300.  Just a major hassle for me because now when you try to load !$+* it takes forever.  I sat there for 30 mins last night trying to load my MW2 rank and unlocks.

Hahn is giving out money to Ridnour, taking on Beasley and stock piling PF's and PG's now so I won't put anything past him.  Maybe he gets desperate.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

off topic but were u able to do anything with the ps3?

I said **#% it and bought a new one.  I figured waiting for Sony or a local merchant to fix it plus the $140 - $150 fee would equate to the same as me just buying a slim for $300.  Just a major hassle for me because now when you try to load !$+* it takes forever.  I sat there for 30 mins last night trying to load my MW2 rank and unlocks.

Hahn is giving out money to Ridnour, taking on Beasley and stock piling PF's and PG's now so I won't put anything past him.  Maybe he gets desperate.

RT @Amareisreal: Just finished working out,@KingJames,@Oneandonlycp3 an @dwadeofficial was there also.

pimp.gif

what is Amare part of? Being in the same gym at the same time?

his "team" convinced a player with 2 years left on his contract to publicly complain that he wants out. Putting it out there that he wants the knicks as a first option doesn't help us. Now the new hornets GM will move him to a different team so he doesn't appear to be weak.

what is Amare part of? Being in the same gym at the same time?

his "team" convinced a player with 2 years left on his contract to publicly complain that he wants out. Putting it out there that he wants the knicks as a first option doesn't help us. Now the new hornets GM will move him to a different team so he doesn't appear to be weak.

Originally Posted by BangDak

Chris Paul, arguably best PG in the league, former MVP, took trash team to WCF > Rubio, good and young, has not experienced playing in the NBA

And what i meant by Orlando having the better offer was Carter-Nelson-Gortat (whatever picks they have) for CP3 & Okafor.

Or to further help them in saving money. throw in Pietrus

Carter-Nelson-Pietrus-Gortat for CP3/Okafor/Posey

Carter has a $18M TO for 2011 season.. pretty much an expiring cuz IDK what team would be dumb enough to pick that up

But we still have alot to offer... He would just need to push it himself

Originally Posted by BangDak

Chris Paul, arguably best PG in the league, former MVP, took trash team to WCF > Rubio, good and young, has not experienced playing in the NBA

And what i meant by Orlando having the better offer was Carter-Nelson-Gortat (whatever picks they have) for CP3 & Okafor.

Or to further help them in saving money. throw in Pietrus

Carter-Nelson-Pietrus-Gortat for CP3/Okafor/Posey

Carter has a $18M TO for 2011 season.. pretty much an expiring cuz IDK what team would be dumb enough to pick that up

But we still have alot to offer... He would just need to push it himself

Back
Top Bottom